What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• marmatune
    marmatune Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    At work I as able to replace the 5 gallon water dispenser on the cooler without help -couldn't even come to lifting it 5 months ago.
  • lalee93
    lalee93 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Went to a thrift store with a friend of mine. Found a couple of cute tops that I didn't think would fit (or at least wouldn't fit the way they were supposed to) but decided to try on both of them anyway. They both fit perfectly! I was able to get a cute Christopher Banks plaid shirt and a strapless Victoria Secret "bra top" from this store for $6 and I feel great in both of them! I never thought I would ever be able to wear anything from VS like that! It's an awesome feeling.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Size 8 jeans!

Awesome workouts

And one that I'll only go into details on with the boyfriend ;)
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wore my goal dress out and about for the first time ever (to the above mentioned concert), and a full month before the date I had given myself to fit into it! Once I was wearing it, I realized it has a pocket that I’d never noticed! A vintage dress with a pocket is pretty much the ultimate victory in my book.

I COMPLETELY agree! LOL
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did a marathon on my treadmill yesterday in a little over 5 hours.

OMG, that's awesome!!!!! You are amazing!

As for me, I'm one month into MFP.
    - Weight-loss is slow but steady.
    - I'm really excited about maintaining a consistent and increased exercise routine - in the mornings before work! Something I never thought I was capable of doing.
    - My stress level is way down, and I feel like I'm glowing.

And this morning, I easily cinched my belt one notch farther down than has been "normal" for at least a year. :tongue:
  • JennyBilyeu
    JennyBilyeu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need to buy smaller lingerie!!! My drawers are literally falling off!!!
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    A nice woman watched me do my squats and, when I was done, asked me how in the world I could squat so much. It made me feel great and I got to share my love of TNRLW with her.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Found a pair of jeans while looking for gaming dice. 4 sizes smaller than my largest jeans (that I still wear because I'm a cheapskate. Belts are good.) Wore them to work today. It's weird wearing pants that fit. :)
  • JeralynSh
    Options
    Wearing a bikini and not caring what people thought.

Rock it, mama!
  • captmel
    captmel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No Longer in the "Obese" category :) And The lowest weight I've been in possibly 14 years !!!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Managed to actually hoist myself up using only my arms while doing a seated climb in pole. It wasn't very much, but it counts. My instructor said a few weeks ago that she noticed I can lift my own weight a bit with my arms, but I've never been able to see it. That was the first time it was obvious to me that I did pull myself up. :)
  • JeralynSh
    Options
    Today while I was doing my shopping at the grocery store, some guy was checking me out.

Granted, he was an old dude, but I suppose I'm old, too. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!