Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Enrollment Now Open

Options

Replies

• shortyblueyes
    Options
    Add me, please. Gryffindor or Ravenclaw - if you're trying to keep the number of students fairly balanced, then You decide which one I should be in. Thanks!
  • derekwynn1
    derekwynn1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If there is still room left..

I'm In!
    Gryffindor please!
  • EmmaEVille13
    EmmaEVille13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A NOTE FROM YOUR HOGWARTS ADMINISTRATION

Dear Prospective Students:

At this time we regretfully inform you that Hogwarts Summer Term 2 Challenge is currently CLOSED. There has been an overwhelming and exciting outburst of interest in the school, and while we strive to accommodate all would-be participants, our Waiting Lists have grown nearly insurmountable. With that in mind, we will be sending an owl to each person who has been placed on the Waiting Lists for this term to indicate that they are up for consideration should an appropriate place open for them.

We thank you sincerely for your interest and will be contacting you again should more opportunities arise.

Warmest Regards,

nicca_jb, peejaygee1, xxghost
    Head Girl, Head Girl, Headmistress
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

thumb.jpg

guys - its closed..
  • A185945
    A185945 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hufflepuff please! Would love to join:-)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

At this time we regretfully inform you that Hogwarts Summer Term 2 Challenge is currently CLOSED. There has been an overwhelming and exciting outburst of interest in the school, and while we strive to accommodate all would-be participants, our Waiting Lists have grown nearly insurmountable. With that in mind, we will be sending an owl to each person who has been placed on the Waiting Lists for this term to indicate that they are up for consideration should an appropriate place open for them.

We thank you sincerely for your interest and will be contacting you again should more opportunities arise.

Warmest Regards,

thumb.jpg

guys - its closed..

sad-baby.jpg
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm so in if there is room. Any house with an opening is fine!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'd liek to leave my name for possible openings or next enrollment: Slytherin.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Bummer, next term.
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, its closed. :(
  • kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in Ravenclaw, please! But really, any house would be fine with me :) This sounds like an awesome challenge :)

*edit* Darn it! Just saw that it's closed :( Guess I should check before posting, huh? :P
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Please see:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1359621-hogwarts-weight-loss-challenge-is-closed

We are THRILLED to have so many interested parties, and considering means of accommodating more, but at this time we are unable to accept additional students to the Waiting Lists. This challenge has been successful in the past and will likely be again, so you can easily anticipate a Winter Term opening as well. Stay tuned!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options

Warmest Regards,

thumb.jpg

guys - its closed..

giphy.gif
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    NOOOO FOREVER A MUGGLE :*(
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Gryffindor or Ravenclaw please :-)

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • lyssad2003
    lyssad2003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in next time :)
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Please see:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1359621-hogwarts-weight-loss-challenge-is-closed

We are THRILLED to have so many interested parties, and considering means of accommodating more, but at this time we are unable to accept additional students to the Waiting Lists. This challenge has been successful in the past and will likely be again, so you can easily anticipate a Winter Term opening as well. Stay tuned!

ADDENDUM: We are in the process of considering upping the limits per House, but that has not been decided at the time of this post. Please stay tuned for additional information once it becomes available. Those who signed up on the initial Enrollment post up to page 13 (the "CLOSED" notice) have been entered to the Waiting List and will be contacted.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Please see:

ADDENDUM: We are in the process of considering upping the limits per House, but that has not been decided at the time of this post. Please stay tuned for additional information once it becomes available. Those who signed up on the initial Enrollment post up to page 13 (the "CLOSED" notice) have been entered to the Waiting List and will be contacted.

How come there is a limit? Are all the dorm rooms filled?

Is there some kind of fire code violation or something?
  • italia8246
    Options
    Gryffindor all the way!!!!!!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Please see:

How come there is a limit? Are all the dorm rooms filled?

Is there some kind of fire code violation or something?

Capacity of the great hall is limited due to lack of fire escapes.
  • poppytj
    poppytj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ooh hufflepuff please :)