Hi I'm new to this!

Options
Hi I'm Jenn and I just joined fitness pal. I am 24 yrs old @ 277lbs looking to lose 120lbs and maintain it. I want my health to be my life, I want to be healthy. I've lost weight before and put it back on, I lost 40lbs 2 yrs ago in just 3 months just from eating right and exercising but I gave it up and put it all back on. I dont even understand why I did, because I am no quitter, but this time I want to not only keep going but make a lifestyle change.

I have two huge goals:

1. by my 10 yr class reunion in 2018 I want to be in a healthy and stunning weight. I've been over weight my entire life, and I have something to prove. these people made my life hell for 8yrs, and seeing the look on their face would make that last bit of bitterness I have for them disappear.

2. I have been bowling for since I was 4 yrs old (20yrs) and I have the ability and knowledge to go to the next step. I've done junior league, varsity, NJCAA and NCAA level. I'm improving day after day and getting close to having an average I need to have to get a sponsor, but now its also time for me to get into shape so that sponsors take me seriously and are willing to give me a chance, so that I can fulfill my dream in competing in the PBA.

Obstacles:

My job!! I am the assistant manager at a 2 in 1 KFC/TACO BELL, the food really isn't that tempting to me. It's more of because I am the assistant manager, I don't get breaks, so I just grab something quick to eat even though I am not interested in eating the food, but I usually am not able to leave and grab anything else. But I plan on packing a lunch to prevent that. But usually we get so busy I forget to eat, and I work 50 hrs a week; right now im doing 60hrs a week due to an under staffed management staff; so this causes me to just grab whatever is quick on my way to and from work.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! good luck to all! :)

Replies