How many cheese sticks can you eat in 24 hours?

Options
13»

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Salsa is the only true dipping agent.
    Or cheese. . . ,
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    My fiance is a true cheese stick fiend... We always have them in the house and he has them whenever he sees them on any menu. We always joke that they'll be at our wedding - but sometimes I think it's not just a joke!

pretty sure it's not a joke to him. they'll be at your wedding. i'd bet the farm on it.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Depends on if there's Ranch for dipping in or if it's just marinara. I mean, I can deal with marinara, but you've never lived until you dip those suckers in some quality ranch dressing.

NO. :angry:

Salsa is the only true dipping agent.

Salsa is for chips. Sorry, but that's no bueno in my books.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    cheese-sticks.jpg

I call those mozzarella sticks. When I hear cheese sticks, I think of string cheese.

Oh yeah...a lot.

i left it open for other cheeses people might enjoy, but i also call them mozzarella sticks.
  • emilyb117
    emilyb117 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Haha yes, since about 20 come in a bag, I buy usually 65 bags and make them all. When I get to about 1294, I start slowing down and can only eat one more. Then there are 5 leftover which I usually make a fort out of.

You. I like you.

I like you too ! :bigsmile:
    Lets be friends and eat a bunch of mozzarella sticks
  • kuchurimal
    kuchurimal Posts: 13
    Options
    I just love love love cheese....I could eat a lot of these...they are sadly my favorite :(
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    zero, i dont like cheese.

GTFO:angry:

My sentiments exactly!! What is the point in living if you don't like cheese.

We sometimes have what is called a "meatfest" where everyone brings a cut of meat to cook on the grill and share, but there also ends up being a lot of different cheeses. I have been known to just sit in front of that cheese platter with my red wine trying all different cheeses and almost forget about the meat because i am having so many "mouthgasms" with the cheese. LOL!!!!!

OP, I agree with one of the other posters. They need to be a little crispier and it will be a case of how many can you make :drinker:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    w7D9VGA.jpg
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Off topic, but OP - I've seen you around the boards for a long time and this is the first time I've seen you use a non-burrow avatar. The planets must be off kilter or something.

:cheesesticksforyou:
  • avoidtheclapp107
    avoidtheclapp107 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fried cheese curds are the new mozzarella sticks.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Your picture is giving my light string cheese sticks an inferiority complex.
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love cheese
    I love fried stuff

I hate cheese sticks.
    No idea how that's possible but it is.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my son I worked at Starbucks and everyone decided to order some breakfast from the restaurant next to us. They all thought I was nuts for ordering cheese sticks for breakfast. It was amazing though! I could eat allllll the cheese sticks! Pregnant or not, cheese sticks rock!
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    I love cheese
    I love fried stuff

I hate cheese sticks.
    No idea how that's possible but it is.

sn7.jpg
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    Off topic, but OP - I've seen you around the boards for a long time and this is the first time I've seen you use a non-burrow avatar. The planets must be off kilter or something.

:cheesesticksforyou:

don't blame the planets... blame throwback thursday. :ohwell:
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Every single one you put in front of me. But like someone said previously... looks like someone needs to learn how to man a deep fryer a little better.

Sigh... haven't had a cheese stick since Summer 2012. When it comes down to it, I'd rather burn the cals on a burger or bbq.
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i could probably eat 12 ....these days i'd probably stop after 6.

my partner on the other hand.....could very easily eat 96 in 24 hours (probably more if it's a challenge) ...and has in the past. She's got this down.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    cheese-sticks.jpg

serious game is serious... and go!

All it took was one look and I want some...

Gimme 2 orders I'll find a way to finish them. I'll deal with the regret when my stomach hurts.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I'd like to find out! :drinker: