Ask the Wolf...Let me solve your problems

LoneWolf_70
LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
by potentially making them worse. This is your chance to get the most cost effective advice possible.

Replies

• OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Boss man put all us in the middle of the conference room. Said when I say a color you run to the left side of the room, when I say a fruit you run to the right side of the room. Ok? Ready? ORANGE!! People went every direction. I stood there. What does the white speck on top of chicken *kitten* mean?
  • LoneWolf_70
    Boss man put all us in the middle of the conference room. Said when I say a color you run to the left side of the room, when I say a fruit you run to the right side of the room. Ok? Ready? ORANGE!! People went every direction. I stood there. What does the white speck on top of chicken *kitten* mean?

the white speck on top of chick *kitten*...is chicken *kitten*. At least thats how it tasted to me.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Ohhh a PM question, wishes to remain anon

"How do I tell my sister that im in love with her bf?"

Well thats tricky, you didnt give ages or how long they've been dating or if he loves you or not but Ill say this...

if you two are hooking up.....the effing you're getting is not worth the effing you're getting, if you know what I mean.
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    this is awesome
  • LoneWolf_70
    this is awesome

You forgot to put a question mark at the end. Grammar is important. Let me show you.

Let's eat, Grandma.

Let's eat Grandma.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    if i were able to run at the speed of sound, would i still hear my iPod? and if not, what's the solution without slowing down? :huh:
  • LoneWolf_70
    if i were able to run at the speed of sound, would i still hear my iPod? :huh:

Would you IPOD be playing the SOUNDS OF SILENCE?
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    To shave or not to shave .. my legs! The stubble hides under my tan ..
    what would you do? :huh: :laugh:
  • LoneWolf_70

u dont have to be so coy. I will shave your legs for you. *runs shower
  • LoneWolf_70
    Ohhh a PM question, wishes to remain anon

"How do I tell my sister that im in love with her bf?"

Well thats tricky, you didnt give ages or how long they've been dating or if he loves you or not but Ill say this...

if you two are hooking up.....the effing you're getting is not worth the effing you're getting, if you know what I mean.

update: Shes 24, sister is 21, bf is 24..theyve kissed and exchange "texts all day".....this will end badly. You should rip off the bandaid.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Hey Wolf,

Looks and body really matter, don't they?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    If a train leaves the station going 60 miles per hour, how many sled dogs does it take to build a sand castle?
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member

white speck = urates
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Why do tourists go on the top of buildings and put money into a telescope to see things on the ground close up?
  • Phoenix__Rising

That's more service than I expected! :wink:
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Hey Wolf,

It's been said that "size doesn't matter", but if a muffled grin follows that statement, is that a bad thing?
  • LoneWolf_70
    Hey Wolf,

It's been said that "size doesn't matter", but if a muffled grin follows that statement, is that a bad thing?

depends, if shes already naked who cares. If shes not naked...she aint getting naked.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Hey Wolf,

Looks and body really matter, don't they?

not to someone blind. Then the braille method takes over.
  • LoneWolf_70
    If a train leaves the station going 60 miles per hour, how many sled dogs does it take to build a sand castle?

Dogs cant build castles, but beware of the squirrel uprising. YOu see them all the time driving around...its all recon. ITs coming. SquirrelNado 2015.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Why do tourists go on the top of buildings and put money into a telescope to see things on the ground close up?

its pavlovian in nature, yes difficult to answer. Its like why do ppl vote for Obama.
  • LoneWolf_70

oh, you expected it :)
  • jtgcm
    jtgcm Posts: 110
    Continue to wax or save the money and shave.....that is the question
  • Phoenix__Rising

oh, you expected it :)

???? For the outstanding service and timely delivery.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Why do we put clothes in a suitcase, and suits in a garment bag?
  • LoneWolf_70
    Continue to wax or save the money and shave.....that is the question

id need to see to be sure, kik me at AlbinoPython. Depends on what you or your partner are comfortable with, but I saw wax. When wackng the weeds it can leave a bad burn.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Why do we put clothes in a suitcase, and suits in a garment bag?

the same reason we park in driveways and drive on high/free ways. We're stupid.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    o... I'm feeling quite violated because I think my neighbor saw my boobs this morning.

I was up this morning before work making coffee and I wasn't wearing anything but my panties.

The blinds in our apartment complex are vertical.

He seemed to be walking his dog just right infront of my kitchen window, and I was bent over the sink filling the coffee carafe.

They weren't open, but they were like, if someone was trying to look in at the right angle maybe you could see.

Well, I guess the side walk is right there, so for a split second we made eye contact and were a few feet away from each other.

I dashed off, and my boobs were bouncing around in the kitchen.

The terrible thing about all this is this guy works at the University in the same building as me. Have I done something terrible?

I hope he doesn't complain to our land lord or employer. He's a married dude, he probably doesn't care, but you never know, some people in Oklahoma are pretty stuck up.

Than I wore a white tank top to work in the pouring rain. I don't know why but my boobs are stealing the show today.

My boyfriend will be all over them tonight, too.

What should I do?
  • LoneWolf_70
    o... I'm feeling quite violated because I think my neighbor saw my boobs this morning.

I was up this morning before work making coffee and I wasn't wearing anything but my panties.

The blinds in our apartment complex are vertical.

He seemed to be walking his dog just right infront of my kitchen window, and I was bent over the sink filling the coffee carafe.

They weren't open, but they were like, if someone was trying to look in at the right angle maybe you could see.

Well, I guess the side walk is right there, so for a split second we made eye contact and were a few feet away from each other.

I dashed off, and my boobs were bouncing around in the kitchen.

The terrible thing about all this is this guy works at the University in the same building as me. Have I done something terrible?

I hope he doesn't complain to our land lord or employer. He's a married dude, he probably doesn't care, but you never know, some people in Oklahoma are pretty stuck up.

Than I wore a white tank top to work in the pouring rain. I don't know why but my boobs are stealing the show today.

My boyfriend will be all over them tonight, too.

What should I do?

kik me.
  • meridianova
    meridianova Posts: 438 Member
    what's the justification for setting the microsoft word "normal" template font to calibri, and how has it affected the air speed of the coconut-laden african swallow?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

Dogs cant build castles, but beware of the squirrel uprising. YOu see them all the time driving around...its all recon. ITs coming. SquirrelNado 2015.

I thought it was the penguins to be weary of. They spend so much time huddled together in some of the harshest climates. Seems to me they would be a greater foe than any squirrel. I am beginning to wonder about the credibility of your advice. What are your qualifications?