New to Board

toneesbride
toneesbride Posts: 13
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say Hello. I'm new here. I'm trying to do my very best to drop 60 lbs and keep it off....so here goes.....:smile:

Replies

• roscreagirl
    roscreagirl Posts: 13 Member
    welcome only here 5 days and doing good, its a brilliant site.add me as friend if u wish
  • New here too ! Only been on a week, but it may be a great way to get off Facebook , finally !! lol ! Im a night shift nurse and have trouble fiting in all of my calories.... what you all call dinner is my breakfast ... etc ... oh well ... I'll give it a shot !
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    WeCome. This is a great site. Many wonderful and helpful ppl on here. Feel free to add me as a friend. Can never have too many
  • New here as well. I am a mother of 4 daughters (4 mos, 7,8,and almost 10). My kids are very active and I am tired of always being to tired to join them at the playground and play sports with them. Im not only doing this for my children but for myself. I want to be happy with what i see in the mirrror everyday. Feel free to add me, we all know I could use the support and the swift kick in the jiggly bootie per say
  • So proud of you for doing this. Its is an adjustment that and please keep moving forward. Dont give up. I'm not. I am looking forward to being SLIM by my birthday, August. I need to get rid of 60lbs but 50 would be fine. Lets stick together. I am not sure how to add anyone as a friend so please help me.
  • Not so sure how to add folks as a friend. I've gotta learn this and when I figure it out, i'll add everyone..............so far.
  • LisaFurr
    LisaFurr Posts: 2 Member
    Hello MFP members,
    I"ve been on board for 4 days now and am loving the experience. I love being able to see the impact of my actions before I actually do them. It gives me oportunity to redirect my behavior. Glad to be on board.
  • Glad to see another smiley face.
  • Hello.. I am starting this new road in my life. I have my daughter as my inspiration and I want, with all my heart to do this. I want to loose 75 pounds. I want to feel better. I have fibromyalgia and it has really gotten worse the past couple of weeks. I am hoping loosing some weight and excersising will help some. I am 54 years old and am pretty desparate this time. I will encourage any and all who need it and I hope to receive some from time to time. Good luck and good health to all who enter this place!
  • Hello Ltalley,

Wish you the best. Give it your all! I'm on the same road as well! Cheers to the good attitude and the promising results!
  • Hello all,

Just joined after coming across the app on the Apple app store.

Here's the start of the end of being fat! Friends welcome.
  • welcome....you will enjoy it here.....
  • tiggys
    tiggys Posts: 32
    Hi

I'm new to this site but not dieting (unfortunately). Lost 5 stone last year. Put one back on over the last few months. Get so confused about all this dieting stuff.

Need all the friends I can get right now so hope you all don't mind that I add you. Hopefully we can all support each other.

Cheers

Here is to a sucessful 2011!

x
  • YOU CAN DO THIS...........
This discussion has been closed.