Happy to be OVERWEIGHT!

Options
13»

Replies

• sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    Oh my... to hear those words would be HEAVEN to me... I've heard OBESE for way too long. Great job Ms. Sammie... you are an inspiration for me too!
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awsome. I will also be happy to reach the overweight category. I am also in the obese category for now. I do not have a Wii Fit, but my friend does. I will have to ask her about hers. Keep up the AWSOME work. You can do it.
  • Strapples
    Strapples Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    haha turn the volume down! well done ;-)

this is why mute was invented ;)
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    that's so great!!! i'm still in that upper category with my chunky mii but slowly making progress. does anyone else feel like their "normal" range would be too skinny? my GWL is 40 lbs & i feel much more than that would be way too much but i'll still be in the overweight category.

I am 5'2 and my Normal Range is 102-130 thats a very big range and I am not planning on being anywhere near 102, I was 120-125 in highschool and always felt like I could loose a little bit of weight. So with that said I'm aiming right now for 120 and then I will reevaluate when I get there

Btw I had just barely made it to the overweight catagory when I got my wii and it told me overweight so I never had to see the scale shoot up like that hahaha. but I did have to watch my mii get fat lol. And yes the balance board always says OOh when I step on : ) I don't think its a groan tho.
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) I am looking forward to eventually being "just overweight" :)
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats to that! =) I can't wait to say this again.
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Well done.

bloody Wii what right has it got to tell us the truth :laugh:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    awesome1keep going!!
  • Strapples
    Strapples Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well done.

bloody Wii what right has it got to tell us the truth :laugh:

lol
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that tune so well, :( but I too will reach the overweight and healthy weight range soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!