Any before and after pictures you'd like to share?

Options

Replies

• jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    UbTu7vQ.jpg
    5oLCaQt.jpg

June 2013, 220+ lbs - Yesterday, 161 lbs.

Still have a ways to go, but I found those before pics on my cousin's facebook and cringed. Then I tried to recreate the poses. It's an astounding difference to me.
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Holy hotness
    This was after 6 months of P90X.

4bb9b472-f2c2-44d6-bafc-78bd293c752c_zps1b1640af.jpg
  • kvansanity
    kvansanity Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Here's me almost 20 pounds down from 135 to 116!

tumblr_n8roluBEDm1txtu6do1_1280.jpg
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Work in progress to date... nearly at my halfway mark :D

Progressphotos-start4212014_zps69efb391.jpg.html

Please let me know if you can see my image... I've been having tons of trouble with this :/ If you can't see it, please tell me exactly what to put in... I used weblink as recommended on the tutorial...
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Here you go^^^ but you will need to resize it.

Progressphotos-start4212014_zps69efb391.jpg
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My work in progress - 12 weeks in :D

262 --> 225lbs 5'11"

c943d126-6d90-4cf1-8c1c-582960bbfb3c_zps85f14e1f.jpg
  • BearsinHats
    BearsinHats Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2v31zj5.jpg

34glv6f.jpg

Just...excuse the selfie thing going on!
  • Guerita83
    Guerita83 Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow!!! Look great!!! Any tips?
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Great!! Any tips :wink:
  • Guerita83
    Options
    2v31zj5.jpg

34glv6f.jpg

Just...excuse the selfie thing going on!

ANy tips :wink: You look great!!
  • Beth46NC
    Beth46NC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Funny Tshirt... :) I know what Bulgogi is.
  • BearsinHats
    Options
    Thank you! I started off being fairly strict with my calories (using MFP) and found the biggest thing was not letting myself get hungry so I snacked a lot on fruit and crackers etc. in between meals. I also found a love for green smoothies. Then, once the weight was on a steady decline and my eating became habit, I incorporated swimming (I've always LOVED swimming). Once I lost about 30-40 pounds, I just got much much more active because I could finally do the things I loved much more easily. I now rock climb 3x a week, practice yoga about 3x a week from home, I ran a 12k a month ago and run fairly regularly still although much shorter distances, and I do the workouts on the Nike Training Club app. I really love being active so it's not difficult to squeeze all of this in. In June I gained about 5-7 pounds back so I'm now looking into my calories again. The eating thing has always been emphasizing what I need to do to make it a lifestyle. So when I went out with friends, I would eat what I wanted and drank even. The key for me wasn't being on a super restrictive diet. Just to eat whole, nutritionally dense foods MOST of the time, and eating not so great things only on occasion. I guess I used to "reward" myself MOST of the time and that leads to the pics on the left :) I'm still at around 175 (I think my athleticism distributes it nicely?) so I'm hoping to get down to around 150. No rush though, I'm mostly interested in how it impacts my performance in rock climbing and running. Less weight to hold on the wall, the better!
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Thank you! I started off being fairly strict with my calories (using MFP) and found the biggest thing was not letting myself get hungry so I snacked a lot on fruit and crackers etc. in between meals. I also found a love for green smoothies. Then, once the weight was on a steady decline and my eating became habit, I incorporated swimming (I've always LOVED swimming). Once I lost about 30-40 pounds, I just got much much more active because I could finally do the things I loved much more easily. I now rock climb 3x a week, practice yoga about 3x a week from home, I ran a 12k a month ago and run fairly regularly still although much shorter distances, and I do the workouts on the Nike Training Club app. I really love being active so it's not difficult to squeeze all of this in. In June I gained about 5-7 pounds back so I'm not looking into my calories again. The eating thing has always been emphasizing what I need to do to make it a lifestyle. So when I went out with friends, I would eat what I wanted and drank even. The key for me wasn't being on a super restrictive diet. Just to eat whole, nutritionally dense foods MOST of the time, and eating not so great things only on occasion. I guess I used to "reward" myself MOST of the time and that leads to the pics on the left :)

Thanks, this helps!!! Keep it up!!
  • BearsinHats
    Options
    I should say - I think I lost most of the weight prior to getting that active which almost entirely had to do with watching food intake. Eating well really is the biggest part of it all.
  • maxmccollister
    maxmccollister Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very nice work.
  • tinaramsey1975
    tinaramsey1975 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats to you!!
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was actually 185, but I didn't take any pictures (I regret it now). The first picture is from April, the second from May, and the third from July.

2z6dpas.jpg

Edited for resizing.
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to post pics... 6' Male used to weigh 280lbs 38% bf (6 months ago)

Now 235lbs 22% bf.

My goal is to get to 210lbs low 10% bf and maintain.

I used crossfit programs, olympic lifting programs (not gymnastics yet) to drop 45lbs.

People that say you can't gain muscle while losing weight(fat) is wrong. I've vastly improved in all weight lifts, gymnastics while dropping weight and improving my cardio. I think for guys with big frames like me(200+), we just need to lift heavy while doing interval training(instead of long steady state cardio)

Looking at everybody's transformation pics, it's great! good job all!
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 in the first phot and 40 in the last 2...

Then I got pregnant on top of already being heavy. I stopped smoking, drinking and taking anti-depressants. I only gained about 10 pounds because I started paying attention to what I ate. Top weight 196 pounds.

Now I'm working to lower BF and sit around 111...

you look amazingg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!