I need help

Options
Been back on here about a month, and no change so far. This is building up as fuel for current bingeing which is no good.
I am open to friend requests, I'm sorry I don' have any pictures but I want to stay as private as possible.
At 5'5 and 160 lbs I would think that 1800 calories is enough of a deficit, but maybe not? Please let me know if you think you can help.

Replies

• hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    It's just simple math. A pound is 3500 calories. If you're not eating or burning 3500 in a week you're not going to lose a pound in a week.

Calories in versus calories out, simply meaning eat less, move more.
  • KhalidOusidahou
    Options
    learn how to lose weight fast : http://bit.ly/1qtgPPB
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    learn how to lose weight fast :
    NO.
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'd say ramp up your exercise. Exercise if very motivating and you'll naturally start eating better too.
  • hoffmanchristina
    hoffmanchristina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think your calories are off. I have 100lbs on you and my goal is 1540 calories. Try resetting you fitness level.
  • Laceyheart
    Laceyheart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! Lifestyle change is hard and plateaus are so frustrating. I would say try increasing your deficit by exercising more or cutting back calories maybe a mix of the two. Whatever feels best for you. Weight loss really is just math calories in vs calories out. It's crazy hard emotional math but it's math lol work those numbers till they work for you. You got this :)
  • olibernie
    olibernie Posts: 3
    Options
    Here is 100 incredible easy ways to lose weight :

1- automate your eating by planning your meals ahead of time. That way you're less likely to make an unhealthy last-minute food choice.
    2. Oats are your friends! Eating a cup of oatmeal in the morning will prevent you from gorging in the afternoon.
    3. Foods with healthy fats such as olives, salmon and walnuts help you feel satisfied.
    4. Skipping meals can cause your body to go into a fat-storing starvation mode, making it harder to burn calories.
    5. Got nuts with nuts. Eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full. Try soaking them in water for a different texture.
    6. Use meditation to help you cope with chronic stress, which can lead you to crave feel-good carbs.
    7. You may be used to fried foods but there are other, sometimes healthier, ways to cook including: roasting, steaming, poaching, baking, braising and broiling.
    8. Do your grocery shopping with a list and a time limit; that way, you're less likely to stray into the processed foods section.
    9. Don't confuse thirst with hunger. Drink a glass of water when you feel hungry to see if that's what you're really craving.
    10. When out at a restaurant, ask the server to hold the bread, snack mix or chips and salsa that might come before the meal. If you're hungry, you'll be tempted.
    11. Tired of eating your salad on a plate? Fill a whole wheat pita with salad and a splash of lemon for a twist.
    12. You might do better to replace an occasional dinner with a nice roll in the hay. Healthy sex may help control the amount of food you eat and it's great exercise.
    13. Create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts, fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations.
    14. Add red pepper flakes to your pantry. When eaten early in the day, red pepper lowers the amount of food you'll eat later.
    15. Odds are you're eating too fast. Try holding a conversation while having a meal so you're not gulping down more than you need to feel full.
    16. Take a brisk walk before lunch or dinner. Not only will you get in some exercise, you're less likely to choose something unhealthy after a little movement

for more details please visit my blog http://bernitoblog.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/weight-loss-guidance/ and for more practical inspirations , you can also read my review about The Venus Factor on my blog http://bernitoblog.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/the-venus-factor-what-is-this/ .
    If you like my tips and reference don’t forget to share my blog with your friends and relatives , thanks and remember , don’t give up !!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    try 1600 for a few weeks!