People Looking to Lose 80 to 100 Pounds

Options
Im 5'4 and weigh 234. Im looking to lose 80-100 lbs.

Im really looking for people in the same boat that can support and help motivate me and i'll do the same for them. I'm the mother of 3, the youngest being 22 months old and I want to be able to run and play with her, not sit on the sidelines..

This is a support group! WHO'S READY TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HEALTHY FOREVER??
SW: 246
CW: 234
GW: 140

"Food helps us live, We don't live for food."

Replies

• snowness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is great here :)

I am in the same boat as you. I am 5'2" and have about 100 pounds to lose and have found this place to be great and full of people willing and able to give me support that is needed. If you would like to, feel free to add me as a friend. I will be more than happy to be friends and lend support as needed :)
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat. :)

I'm 5'5 and 215 lbs at the moment. Looking to lose 80 lbs, possibly a bit more. I'm only 21 years old & still in school, but hopefully we can still be friends and motivation for each other.

I also have the same goal weight as you do! :)

SW: 220
    CW: 215
    GW: 140
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I friended you. :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15-20 lbs and still need to lose up to 100 lbs. There are actually 2 groups on here you can join if you wish. Feel free to add me. My kids are older. Anyway you will find great support here. All the best.
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 173 cm tall (5'8) and I weigh 95.3Kg ( 209lbs) and my goal is to get below 60Kg (132lbs). I've been on this site for 20 days today and the support here is amazing! :)
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and your goals. First step is getting on here and making a change. I hope my profile gives you some motivation.
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    Im in there with ya. I want to lose at least 80 lbs. I'm 6'0" tall and 270 right now. Good luck to everyone:flowerforyou:
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I understand you completely, I'm 5' 2 and have around 100 to lose also, having a great support team is the best
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    please join my pfpchallenge.com team: the cereal killers. i'm down to the point where i have "only" 60 more pounds to go. let's all motivate each other!!
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose, but I'd love to join your support team. This is such a great tool! I am really loving all the motivation from others, We can buoy each other up!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Ashleymf22
    Options
    Hi I am Ashley a mother of 3 girls. I am looking to lose around 100 pounds. I love this site and I am doing well on it!! Good luck and hope you enjoy it too!!
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the same boat! I am 5'4 and started at 249.5 11 days ago. I am down 7.1 lbs and would love to have like minded people! Just send you a friend request! Good Luck!
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there looking to lose near 35 kilos which i think is roughly the same! will send you a request!
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh and am looking for some friendly people to friend on here so please add me too!
  • barnestina
    Options
    I am 5'7 and the mother of 3 children the youngest at 5 months. I am looking to lose 50 pounds. I would love some tips on exercises while taking care of a 2 yr old and 5 month
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and started at 230 a couple weeks ago. I am looking to get down to around 140. I would love to have other friends on here looking to lose around the same amount so feel free to add me anyone!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    5'4" and starting at 232. Started this site last week and so far the support is great! I have made new friends on here, had friends who joined and even one of my aunts has joined! Everyone is supportive!
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I do!!!

Welcome to MFP. I've been using it, for real this time, for the last 4 days. I have to say, it has really added to my motivation.
    I'd love to add you as a friend. We can do this together! :wink:
  • heatherwbz
    heatherwbz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose close to 100 pounds as well. I have three kids age 9, 7, and 5.
  • ersulas
    ersulas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm 5'7" and have at least 100+ to lose... Wow, I don't think I ever wrote that before. Anyway, I'm a Mom to two little ones! Add me (anyone) for support, encouragement and laughs! =]

SW: 295
    CW:290
    GW: <160