Back again, looking for some UK friends please :-)

Options
NicksWTB
NicksWTB Posts: 54 Member
Hi folks

I'm returning to MFP after doing Weight Watchers for almost 12 weeks. I've lost about half a stone but have struggled a bit with having to attend every class and getting "the look" when I can't stay! I have enjoyed healthy eating, which I will continue to do, but feel that MFP is a much more friendly and easy way to watch my weight and lose as much as I can do.

So, if there's anyone in the UK looking for a new friend, please add me :-)

I enjoy exercising as often as I can, I go to a spin class and zumba once a week and try to run at least 2-3 miles twice a week too. I'd like to increase running, but am doing it in small increments so that I don't cause myself another ankle injury!

thanks everyone :-)

Replies

• gabylewis22
    gabylewis22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I know what you mean about weight watchers! Some of those groups can be quite intimidating really - I much prefer the support of MFP and the way in which you make your own rules!

I'm also just starting on the whole running thing so happy to friend you so we can discuss that together! And I'm also a UK bird ;)

Good luck with it all!
  • NicksWTB
    Options
    Brilliant - we're in the same boat so can help each other through "those" moments!!! :-)
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi folks

I'm returning to MFP after doing Weight Watchers for almost 12 weeks. I've lost about half a stone but have struggled a bit with having to attend every class and getting "the look" when I can't stay! I have enjoyed healthy eating, which I will continue to do, but feel that MFP is a much more friendly and easy way to watch my weight and lose as much as I can do.

So, if there's anyone in the UK looking for a new friend, please add me :-)

I enjoy exercising as often as I can, I go to a spin class and zumba once a week and try to run at least 2-3 miles twice a week too. I'd like to increase running, but am doing it in small increments so that I don't cause myself another ankle injury!

thanks everyone :-)

Just added you ????
  • NicksWTB
    Options
    thank you :-)