Scales V Dress SIze

Options
UUUGGGHHH

I am seeing results on the scales which is great and was looking forward to getting into the closet full of clothes that are a size smaller but still not fitting into them. For someone who loves clothes the frustration is quite derailing.

Is anyone else feeling the same?

Replies

• blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm the other way around - no significant movement on the scales but definitely one size, sometimes 2 sizes smaller over the past 18 months!

x
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    UUUGGGHHH

I am seeing results on the scales which is great and was looking forward to getting into the closet full of clothes that are a size smaller but still not fitting into them. For someone who loves clothes the frustration is quite derailing.

Is anyone else feeling the same?

I really think it depends on where you shop. I've learned that some places make clothes smaller and some make them too big. I am stuck in the middle pants wise. I'm 5'9 and weigh 158 and I either find jeans that are too short, but fit perfect in the waist or are too big in the waist and fit perfect. I can't win!
  • rawremzilly
    Options
    I'm at -37lb now and only gone down one clothing size. It depends on all sorts of things like your height, starting weight, how fast you're losing it, what foods you're eating etc. I think depending on how fast you put clothes sizes on before is an indications of how long it'll take for you to lose them (for me it took me a long time to move up a size even with significant weight gain at times)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I'm the other way around - no significant movement on the scales but definitely one size, sometimes 2 sizes smaller over the past 18 months!

x

Me too...I weigh 153 today and am wear a size 6 AE jean...
  • SMKean90
    SMKean90 Posts: 55
    Options
    yes! i am at the weight now that i was last time i took a 'break' from dieting. I only feel larger and like a hippo. It is making me so miserable too!

I don't care about the scales that much it is about how i look/feel