My push ups are getting better!
  • Kelkath72
    Kelkath72 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have to take my watch in to have a link taken out :smile:
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I just about ran into a huge dude at my gym...then I realized in the mirror at I'm the same size as him...for the first time I was actually proud of my build!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    my green lantern shirt fits again! :):)
  • jmacdonald19
    Options
    I now know what NSV means... had to google it. One little victory!
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I could do a yoga move that I thought was crazy and I could never do last week :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I am losing fat in the groin.
  • Mom_of_X
    Mom_of_X Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    DIAMOND PUSH UPS.

:wink:
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Three months ago I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes... I've worked really hard the past three months and was rewarded with significantly improved blood glucose lab results this week!! I'm still pre-diabetic but my results have decreased 17%... And my cholesterol has deceased 22%. It's awesome what can be done in three months :D
  • cljones302
    cljones302 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My trainer had to increase the weight limit on the lats and the rows I have been doing.
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My back is straight now..no more fat bump under my neck!

I can paint my toenails myself now.

More vavoom in the
    *you know where* :D
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WOW, all of these NSVs are great!
    I like:
    Helping my dad to use the food scale ---- YOU MUST BE SO PROUD
    Collar bones --- I have some now tooooo ! I love to look at them in the mirror
    More vavoom in the "you know where" --- I got that NSV a few months ago
    Pre-diabetic ---- now doing better ---- FAB U LOUS
    and the funniest for me was when the guy said his NSV was " I know what NSV means, I had to google it" .

Mine NSV for the day is:
    MY UNIFORM SHIRTS ARE TOOO BIG ! ! ! I don't usually wear them, its just too hot! ... But I put in on and Buttoned it up ( last year I couldnt even do that ) and IT fits me like a sheet!
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I can wear shirts I bought for vacation that were just too tight and now they fit perfectly! First time today in trying them on! I feel super sexy and my friend says it shows :)
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!
    Pizza party to celebrate!!!!

lol.

NSV - I have budgeted Jet's Pizza, salad, and ranch dressing into my calories for lunch today because I CAN!!!
  • hj1119
    hj1119 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I ran 25 minutes without stopping today :happy:
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am actually wearing a skirt today
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was able to do a plank walk-out today during a warm-up video. Never had enough core or upper body strength for that before. :bigsmile:

Also, the shorts I wear around the house (spandex type) are very close to falling off of me. :drinker:
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I fit into my favorite pair of bermuda shorts (without it pinching or being uncomfortable) I haven't fit into these like this for about 2 years.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    My size 10 jeans fit comfortably this morning, instead of slightly tightly. I had to buy new work pants because mine were all huge. I ran 3 miles last night.
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting to look forward to and enjoy working out. NEVER thought I would say that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!