Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Enrollment Now Open

Options

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hi Ghost - a few quick questions.

1. If we haven't received an owl, can we assume we are on the waiting list?

2. Should we send in our weights/ weight loss despite being on the waiting list?

Also, I'd like to be on the waiting list for any available spot - I don't care which house I'm in!

Thank you!

Hi! Great questions.

1. We are currently in the process of messaging people who are on the waiting list. If you haven't received your owl yet, you haven't been enrolled, but you may be on the list! I did decide to up the house limits from 50 to 75, allowing 100 more students in. That means, 100 more students have moved up on the list. Your odds of being enrolled at some point this term have increased dramatically. :)

2. We do not start tracking losses until students are enrolled. When we bring a student up from the waiting list, his or her current weight is used as the starting weight, even if the term is half-way over. So while you're more than welcome to track losses for yourself, you don't need to worry about sending them in!

Thanks for your interest, and I'll make sure you are on the waiting list. :)
  • jamielynnmobile
    jamielynnmobile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    On the slim chance that a spot opens up, I'd like to be waitlisted please. I'm a Ravenclaw, but Slytherin is my 'back-up' house. Thanks for doing this! It's a great, fun idea and its really awesome of you to put so much time & effort in.
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    Wish I could do this but I'm sure it is filled by now. I'm up for any of the houses if there is a chance that a spot is open <3

- gryffindor or slytherin preferred
  • schember_rex
    schember_rex Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is awesome if there is room count me in. Someone's gotta be Slytherin
  • rebrob
    rebrob Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd love to take part if there is still room! Slytherin!
  • Glaziazisaur
    Options
    I would love to enroll!

I am a Hufflepuff :) But if the houses are uneven my second is Ravenclaw :D
  • tashigolean33
    Options
    I hate that I didn't see this sooner. If there is room in any house, I'd love to participate. But my heart belongs to Gryffindor.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It's already closed.
  • FinnTheMonster
    FinnTheMonster Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, yes!!! May I please be in Slytherin?! Thank you so much for doing this!!
  • samjjorgensen
    samjjorgensen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Hufflepuff, please?!
  • Sonshine1296
    Sonshine1296 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is still room but I'd love Gryffindor please. :)
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Um, yes yes yes.

If there's still room/a waitlist, I want to be in the amazing, 1 of a kind, Pottermore + every other quiz I've taken house...

Hufflepuff!

Tumblr_n872xlLMms1rp57r0o4_250-1-.gif
  • LexAnima
    LexAnima Posts: 3
    Options
    This is completely amazing! Count me in!

I have NEVER been so torn about a question: Which house to be in . . . hmmm. Could I need a nutritious snack, maybe it's just a low blood sugar that I cannot decide!

Okay, I want to spend some time with Luna. But wait, there are unspoken positives to being in Hufflepuff. Ummmm --

Wait -- did you say "Wait List" -- just put me in whatever house because I want to play! :drinker:
  • LexAnima
    LexAnima Posts: 3
    Options
    Wait. It's CLOSED.

Okay, all you Ravenclaws! Show your inner-organizer to this list and start a second game!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Wait. It's CLOSED.

Okay, all you Ravenclaws! Show your inner-organizer to this list and start a second game!
    I can add you to the waiting list! I upped the house limit, which allowed for 100 people to move from the list to the challenge. That means, we have more space on the list. :)
  • JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think this would be cool, Im not super into harry potter, but I still love the story! plus i need the motivation and this might just be it!! I think maybe slytherin or whatever is good :P i hope i can join in!
  • bambambanana
    bambambanana Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me to the waiting list, please! Any house is more than fine. Love the concept -- very creative. :flowerforyou:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Wait list me. Ravenclaw FTW!
  • jessi_can
    jessi_can Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be on the waiting list for any house that has space for me :)