Friday NSV!!! Post yours below

Options

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    These are all amazing! I actually just posted on my profile that I just noticed my collar bones were coming out of hiding!
  • essa78
    essa78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 5 push ups, this morning I did 10! :tongue:
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Just tossed out yet another pair of shorts that were hanging off me...sigh....I remember when they were tight!
  • lissdawn
    lissdawn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of 30 day shred and I could do jumping jacks yesterday. Only like 4 at a time...but still....I'll take it as a victory! :)
  • lynnierose9
    lynnierose9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I went to try on clothes today and I was fitting in a lot of 1x clothes!!!! I am between 1x and a 28 (in jeans) go figure :happy:
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Today at work was a 35 year celebration for one of the guys here. They had TONS of pizza and cake. I knew about it earlier this week, and rather than letting myself fall face first into a sheet pizza, I packed my lunch. So my NSV for today is avoiding temptation even though it smelled SO good lol :smile: .
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Today at work was a 35 year celebration for one of the guys here. They had TONS of pizza and cake. I knew about it earlier this week, and rather than letting myself fall face first into a sheet pizza, I packed my lunch. So my NSV for today is avoiding temptation even though it smelled SO good lol :smile: .

Good job!!!
    I saved my exercise calories for the week so that I could have pizza today. :)
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was on a water pill to start dealing with a consistent high blood pressure. Now my blood pressure is normal without the water pill for help! I also got to buy shorts from the "regular people sizes" for my birthday for the first time in a long time. Okay - just one more. I'm feeling proud of my body in pictures and in the mirror - it's an awesome feeling to like what you see!
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I was able to fit into an old pair of jeans that I had to give to my sister 2 years ago because they no longer fit. She gave them back and they fit perfectly :bigsmile:
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My little school girl outfit (not as naughty as it sounds) fits again for the first time in years! And folks at work who don't normally do so, are noticing me and making a point to stop and say hi.

Feels weird to me, but I'll take it!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Hooray for clothes NSVs!

My favorite skinny jeans are fitting too loose and not looking so good anymore. Thinking it's donation time for them. Along with two other pair that are getting set to fall off me.
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My LBD fits much better.... not where I want it to be but it does look much better now.... :blushing:
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hooray for clothes NSVs!

My favorite skinny jeans are fitting too loose and not looking so good anymore. Thinking it's donation time for them. Along with two other pair that are getting set to fall off me.

Same here, they're extra baggy around my thighs. They look pretty bad now :grumble:
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I had a follow-up doctor's appointment today; my doctor was amazed with the way I looked and my weight. She said I looked great and didn't really need to lose any more weight. Three years ago, she told me that I needed to lost 30 pounds and placed me on three types of medication. I've lost 40 pounds and am down to one medication since that visit of three years ago.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Hooray for clothes NSVs!

Same here, they're extra baggy around my thighs. They look pretty bad now :grumble:

Yeah, I'm kind of sad. They went from muffintop when I slouched to no muffintop but baggy material around my thighs and lower hips as well.

Oh well. Thrift store shopping time!
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bittersweet but I can no longer wear my wedding ring because it is too big. I will wait to resize once I am closer to my goal.
  • Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Got to under and 11:00/mile on my 5K time :D trying to get under 10:00
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can take my work pants off and on without undoing the button and zipper! Time for new pants! =)
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bittersweet but I can no longer wear my wedding ring because it is too big. I will wait to resize once I am closer to my goal.

My rings spin around my finger now! Definitely bittersweet!
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten any bread or cheese today. This is big for me bc it is my biggest weakness and I "think" I need cheese on everything :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!