Hello

Options
My name is Paula. I work with Emily Jo and she told us at work about this site. I really think it will benefit me by keeping track of what I eat and it will make me hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth. I am a single Mom with 2 great kids. I've been divorced for three years. When my divorced happened I was much heavier. I was in a size 12 jeans and dropped to a size 6. The way I lost the weight was totally wrong. Now three years later I'm up to a size 8 but I like the way I look and feel plus I want to maintain this weight. I am going to do it the healthy way. This website is exactly what I was looking for.

Replies

• pedwards5
    Options
    My name is Paula. I work with Emily Jo and she told us at work about this site. I really think it will benefit me by keeping track of what I eat and it will make me hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth. I am a single Mom with 2 great kids. I've been divorced for three years. When my divorced happened I was much heavier. I was in a size 12 jeans and dropped to a size 6. The way I lost the weight was totally wrong. Now three years later I'm up to a size 8 but I like the way I look and feel plus I want to maintain this weight. I am going to do it the healthy way. This website is exactly what I was looking for.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It's a great site! :smile:

Welcome to you! :flowerforyou:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME! Happy that you joined us!:flowerforyou:
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Hello Paula...welcome to this site...you will love it. Good luck to you as you maintain a healthy new you...the right way.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! You will love it here!!!

:drinker:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :flowerforyou: