Replies

• TurnerErica17
    TurnerErica17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    premier protein shakes and bars are 30g of protein & 160 calories
  • mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are my favorite for macros vs calories.

^ THIS!!
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i have premier protein. they have 30g of protein per bar 280 - 290 calories. 18 bars for around $18 at costco (im in canada) the box has a mix of chocolate peanut butter, yogurt peanut crunch, and double chocolate crunch. i dont know how they compare for flavor though, cause im not familiar with many protein bars, but i like em.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Personally, not a fan of Quest, and I've tried all of the flavors. Lemon Creme Pie was the only one I liked enough to buy again. Some of it's the texture - they're like taffy in that they're stretchy and dense, but they're not nearly as chewy. You can find them at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, that kind of place. Maybe at Trader Joe's? Never at a Whole Foods.

I've been enjoying Pro Bar Core protein bars. 20g protein in 280/290 cals. Yes, it's many more cals than Quest, but I'll sacrifice that for something I enjoy - and I find these tasty. Mint Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chocolate are the two flavors I prefer. These are at Whole Foods, CVS, and probably a ton of other places.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I've recently jumped on the Quest bar wagon, but I'm open to trying Pure Protein now.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Quest chocolate chip cookie dough!
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think Quest bars have a nasty after taste....even when you microwave them. I like Think Thin Protein bars. A little higher in carbs than Quest but the same amount of protein and they don't taste like a bunch of chemicals.

Also a big fan of ThinkThin, Chocolate Brownie Crunch is my favorite! They have them at Trader Joes individually, but they are cheaper by the box at Walmart.
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The newer Quest double choc chunk has better texture than the choc chip cookie dough flavour, IMHO.
  • BradWI
    BradWI Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The newer Quest double choc chunk has better texture than the choc chip cookie dough flavour, IMHO.

Double chocolate chunk in the microwave for 5-10 seconds is ridiculous. As good as Betty Crocker brownies.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I want to try Quest bars but my local Kroger, Meijer, and Walmart just don't stock them. Right now I have the occasional Luna bar.
  • gettemeierc
    Options
    Wow, I'm big on energy drinks but I never knew there was a healthy energy drink on the market! I would highly recommend Awaken to anyone who is currently drinking rockstar/monster or any of that other chemical polluted crap... this stuff has NATURAL ingredients that are actually GOOD for you! I did my own research and found a review on them if anyone wants to check it out for themselves you can do so here:

http://wealthempowerment93.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/awaken-energy-drink-review/

And the link that I just ordered a case from is:

https://retiredby25.wakeupnow.com/product

Enjoy!! ;)
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was able to find them at whole foods and on there websight. Wegmans and trader Jose don't carry the, in our are. I'm gonna look at the other places suggested. I'm excited to try them!
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was able to find them at whole foods and on there websight. Wegmans and trader Jose don't carry the, in our are. I'm gonna look at the other places suggested. I'm excited to try them!