Weight loss

Options
I checked my weight Wednesday & I was 184.6. I checked my weight today which is a Friday & it's 185.6, so I gained 1 pound in 2 days.. I have no idea why & I'm so overly worried! Please help me. I've been loosing 1-2 pounds for a while now. I'm 5'8 & my goal weight is 140-145

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    water/food waste. day to day fluctuations like that are normal
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Its probably water. I notice if I have too much sodium I retain. Also, TOM?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    NOrmal I wouldn't worry about it...I weighed 153 last friday and 158 on MOnday...(had a fun weekend) back down to 153 today...
  • ilona1913
    ilona1913 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. It will be different depending on many things like what time of a day you weigh yourself, when your last meal was, when you last went to the bathroom, etc.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuates constantly. Yesterday morning I was 118.5, this morning I was 119.3. I also ate a high sodium dinner last night, so I know the gain is water weight. If you burn 2000 calories in a day, you'd have to eat approximately 5500 calories to gain a pound of fat. Did you do that? If not, it's just normal fluctuations due to water weight and is completely normal.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Time to drop a deuce
  • Katykins16
    Katykins16 Posts: 12
    Options
    I check my weight every morning after I poo so it's just confusing.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I check my weight every morning after I poo so it's just confusing.
    water weight still comes and goes, plus there is still food waste potentially in your stomach/intestines/bowels. look for overall trends, not day to day weight loss
  • Katykins16
    Katykins16 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'll keep it to checking my weight once a week! But thank you. I've also noticed going to the gym skies down my weight loss