Can you remove food listed under RECENT?

Options
tracymayo1
tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
I am wondering if it is possible (and if so how) to remove options showing on our food list?
I have several different variations on blueberries for example, but now that I am weighing my food as opposed to working with cups etc.. I would only like to keep the option with the weights...

Can anyone help me with this? Is it possible?

Replies

• aleism
    aleism Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You could switch to the frequent tab instead of recent tab, this shows your most used items as opposed to the most recent.
    Also, if you stop using the ones you don't want, they will go away eventually.

Under settings, then diary settings, you can change the default view from recent to any other tab.
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I never even noticed those tabs. It was driving me crazy that my recent foods were all separated by meals, so I kept having to look them up again if I had them at different meals than previously. I guess I need to play around with the settings more.
  • ecphillips1286
    ecphillips1286 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    There is a pencil icon on the bottom of the screen directly in the middle. Tap the pencil and then choose what foods you want to get rid of then tap the trash can icon to the right of the pencil. Boom they are now erased:happy: