Hello Everyone

Options
Lost from beginning to now a total of 60 pounds before and during using this website. Beginning weight 236: To this date 176 pounds looking to get to 163 pound

2683207.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Kazzieandrak
    Options
    Welcome! I lost 28 pounds by myself I need to lose 48 pounds more, we can do it! everything is possible
    Welcome back and GOOD LUCK!
  • Oddelly
    Oddelly Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow, impressive - well done! :)
  • rckchik13
    Options
    Wow. You are almost there. Good luck on the rest of your journey! :o)
  • stvren
    stvren Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you all that replied to my post and wished me encouragment on my quest to get to my weight loss goal. I hope each and everyone of you and rest of the My fitnesspal members are able to get to there goal as easy as I have been able to get to mine. Just to update, I am now at 169#'s and only have 6 more pounds to reach my final goal in weight loss. Once I reach my goal I plan on spending many hours in the gym to reach my new goal, to put on weight but in muscle.
  • stvren
    Options
    I know ya can do it! you made it this far. We will get to our goals theres no doubt in my mind. Just takes dedication Goodluck!:smile:
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    Well done! I have about 18 left to lose, feel free to add me for support if you'd like :)
  • Caesar4less
    Options
    WOW! ... Great Job! I hope I have excellent results like yours ... Keep going!
  • stvren
    Options
    Lost from beginning to now a total of 60 pounds before and during using this website. Beginning weight 236: To this date 176 pounds looking to get to 163 pound

2683207.png
  • aysegul2
    Options
    Good job! I hope I can do this as well. Feel free to add me as a friend so that we can support and motivate each other.
  • stvren
    Options

• stvren
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]