105 pounds and counting! With pics

Options

Replies

• OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just noticed your seahawks shirt in the pics and now you are really awesome... :)
  • sarahnz82
    sarahnz82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Saving this to read when I get home. Firewall at work blocks photobucket pics.
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I have at least 100 pounds to lose myself!
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just noticed your seahawks shirt in the pics and now you are really awesome... :)

GO HAWKS!!!! Lol. Love me some Seattle Seahawks football! LOB BABY! And yes, food tempations SUCK but, life is life. You will have times you give in and indulge but the key is to wake up the next day and keep on going. Never ever give up!! You got this!
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    Amazing job! I have at least 100 pounds to lose myself!

You are well on your way to it! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Great work, you look awesome and I'm sure you must be feeling a million times better as well! Way to go and what a great accomplishment!

I wake up with so much energy. I sleep better. I focus better and most of all I am setting a good example for my kiddos. Seeing an active mommy who eats well is going to give them a priceless gift! Hopefully I am setting them up to avoid the struggles I had
  • teiwan
    teiwan Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow!
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if i ask about your skin? Is it loose at all? You look amazing!
    I am also young and I think we have similar body types, and I would love to lose 100 lbs in a year, so I'm just wondering if your skin bounced back really well, or what you did about it.

Thanks and congrats!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lsloper
    lsloper Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! You look fabulous!
  • HeatherNoyes
    Options
    I am also young and I think we have similar body types, and I would love to lose 100 lbs in a year, so I'm just wondering if your skin bounced back really well, or what you did about it.

Thanks and congrats!

Everything seems to be tightening along with me except my arms are struggling a bit but the way I see it, I would rather have the saggy skin that shows where I used to be than the skin that is stretched tight because I was unhealthy. I take a product that promotes collagen which helps the skin. Overall, losing it in a year, it seems to be shrinking well. Love your body whatever happens!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Thanks and congrats!

Everything seems to be tightening along with me except my arms are struggling a bit but the way I see it, I would rather have the saggy skin that shows where I used to be than the skin that is stretched tight because I was unhealthy. I take a product that promotes collagen which helps the skin. Overall, losing it in a year, it seems to be shrinking well. Love your body whatever happens!

I totally agree,I'd rather have a little bit of looseness than be unhealthy. Plus we are young, so our skin is never gonna be more resilient than it is now! Thanks for the answer and congrats again!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look astonishing! Congratulations!
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • suzafied
    suzafied Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Very inspirational.
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! And your my inspiration..... When I hit a big number I will post a picture too!!! Awesome job pretty lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!