Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and need a goal buddie

Im new at this and hoping it works out. Right now my goal is a whopping 35 lbs. Would love any support, I tend to perform better when I am responsible to somebody other than myself. I'm 24 so just about that age where everything I eat is going to stay there and I have some bad eating habits.

I am the queen of the 2am mini snicker, fruit roll up, or toast with honey. And I grew up in one of those non-wasting households. In my house if you put it on your plate you better eat it so i've got a nasty habit of eating, not until im full, but until my plate is empty.

I'm way to heavy for my height. Who wants to lose with me?!?

Replies

• Everyone needs a goal buddy.......to help you with the day to day struggles.......if you learn proper eating habits now.
    You will be set for life..........Way to go for joining this website.......thats a great first step.....
  • evulka21
    evulka21 Posts: 13 Member
    I hear you about the non wasting family. I hate to waste food, growing up my parents would always remind me of poor kids that do not have food and that I am privileged to have abundance. How can you throw away food? .... so it' s all about planing :)
  • Just by joining and posting your message, you've now got lots of goal buddies! :)

Welcome! If you ever need to vent or talk or anything, shoot me a message. We're all here to improve the way we feel.
  • I'll be your goal buddy. We are the same age and I feel your pain. Let me know.
  • I'm trying to lost 30lbs by the end of May for a wedding!

Good luck and with each other's support we'll all be skinny minis in no time!