Awkward measurements

Options
So ladies... I have a question for all of you. I am 5'6 and have a 42 inch bust, 33 inch waist and 41 inch hip. Is this extremely far off from what i should be in the waist? The hips i cant do much about, i hit bone without much effort or pressure in that area. I keep reading how these measurements are unhealthy, but id like your opinions. (If it helps im 18 years old, not sure if that affects anything) the. Internet is no help in determining if these measurements are ok.... They are a pretty awkward combo i guess, thanks all!!

Replies

• psychofairy25
    psychofairy25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well you can't really go strictly by internet measurements b/c most go by the BMI which is more off the bigger you are ( frame and height etc) personally I believe your measurements are evened out very well its more the ratio of hip to waist to bust rather than the inches them selves.That much of a dip for the waist means healthy :) Take care:flowerforyou:
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I hit bone too on the hips. However, as you lose weight the "hiney" part of that hip measurement will go down, as well as your whole body. And yea, I think you have an hour-glass figure. (The "apple shape" where the fat concentrates inside the abdominal cavity is what is more dangerous for women heart-wise.)