SW 135 Anyone Else?

Options
Hey, I'm starting at 135 and am trying to lose about 10-15. I don't have much lose, but would love to find friends doing the same or people who have already had success!

Add me!

Replies

• yougotthis33
    yougotthis33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Carmencita1992
    Options
    Sorry just realized sw means starting weight :laugh:
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Ya no 135 is my goal weight.

Good luck with your goals tho.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Well I currently weigh 135,

But started at 202, after giving birth to my Son.

Good luck on your journey!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Ya no 135 is my goal weight.

Good luck with your goals tho.

Yes :-) it was my goal as well.
    And I love your profile pic!!!!!
  • missliv85
    missliv85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im at 135lbs and Im looking to lose 10-15. Would love to find a couple friends in the same boat. Im basically counting carbs and calories :)
  • shortt123
    shortt123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Same here, 135 and wanting to lose 15 pounds! I'm thinking of following a ketogenic diet or, a plan from the web site, Bearware. It's basically a few protein shakes a day, plus salads and veggies. No refined carbs, processed food, or fruit. Alternatively, I've thought of trying 2 smoothies a day and a meal? What's your diet like, and is it helping you shed pounds? Feel free to message me!
  • missliv85
    missliv85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been following a low carb diet lately. I usually do low calorie but I find its easier to overeat on that and weight loss is a bit slow. I lost 5 lbs right away starting low carb, probably water, and now Im kinda stuck between 133 and 134. Its the week before that time of the month though, and Ive heard it will start moving again once that starts. If not, and if Im still stuck and not losing, I have thought of trying one of those 3 day egg fasts, haha. Ive seen some people doing them on low carb friends. Might be totally gross, but it might break through this little plateau as well.