Mom of 3 looking for moms who need to lose weight!

Options

Replies

• jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Aww what a cutie!
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Cute pic of your girls :)
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Aww cute pic of you too!
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little boys. A 2 1/2 year old and an almost 1 month old. I started on MFP about 3 months before I got pregnant with my 2nd and was seeing great results. I had a lot go on during my pregnancy including a cross country move and a serious head on collision with a drunk driver. Because of all the stress in my life I became an emotional eater and gained 75lbs! I am now eating right again and will be able to exercise with no restrictions in about 2 weeks or so. So far I have lost 16lbs since I came back to MFP, and about 25lbs of baby weight all together. I am 5 foot 3 and my goal weight is 125-130lbs, which gives me about another 60lbs to loose.
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Wow that is so much in a year girl!!!! Good luck and great job so far!!! Friend me and we can support each other!!!!
  • tsummey
    tsummey Posts: 15
    Options
    WOW! Look at all the moms that are just like me!!! I am a mother of 4, 14, 11, 7 and 5, I never had weight problems until my last child, I need to loose about 120lbs my self.. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Good luck to you as well and it is amazing to have this many moms on here! We all know how the others feel!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Another mom checking in! Definitely here for support and looking for some to hang in there on tough days. See you around the board.
  • boymomthree
    boymomthree Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3 boys. 10,7,5. Always looking for new friends. You can do this and we can help.
    Feel free to add me.
  • jannknee
    Options
    I'm a mom of one four year old little boy. He's my baby, the light of my life. I want to lose 46 pounds or more so that I can have more energy to want to do things with him. Right now I feel like I'm a slug and I feel so guilty I don't do enough with him. I want to be able to the outdoor stuff my husband wants to do. And I want to see grandbabies some day! Great-grandbabies if possible (though that's reaching, lol). So I'm definitely up for adding on other moms! Having support is the backbone of keeping this going.
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am mom to 5 beautiful kids, ages 1,2,3,4,&8. As you can imagine, I am VERY BUSY!!!! Mine are all adopted, though, so I don't even have the pregnancy excuse!!! I would love to join you on this journey. I have 150+ pounds to lose.

OMG! How busy are you? My two keep me so busy - can't even imagine 4 under 5yrs plus an 8 year old. I'm impressed already :-)

I have a 4 year old girl and a little boy who is almost 2 and thought it was about time I shaped up and got fit and healthy again...
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Hello everyone thanks for adding me and if you didn't I added you so we can all do this together! Here we go to the new us!!!
  • asm12707
    Options
    hello i am a mommy of 2 beautiful children my boy is 3 1/2 and my baby girl is 2 months good luck on your journey on friday it will be 2 weeks for me
  • kellyjoel
    Options
    hello me too,i have 3 kids and never had a weight problem,i also need to lose 100lbs...my god!!! xx
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I'm a mom of a 9 years old going on sixteen!!! lol:laugh: I started my journey late September 2010. I have lost so far 41 lbs and wish to lose 100 lbs more in 2011. Like all of yous, I need all the support I can get!

Congrats on your weight loss so far! We can all do this together!

Feel free to add me as a friend also.

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a mom of two boys ages 13 years and 15 months....last year after baby no 2 I was almost 200 and 60lbs overweight...
    It has been a long journey for me but I know with MFP helps I can do it this time around

Just remember every long journey begins with one step....
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 ages: 8, 6, 4, and 20 months. I am trying to lose about 25 lbs to get as low as I got after my 3rd child.
  • KC1206
    KC1206 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of one energetic little boy who is about to turn two. I am still holding onto some baby weight...and then some, so I am looking to lose at least 45lbs so that I feel better for myself, can have more energy with my son, and to be better off when/if baby number two comes along.
  • Rebecca1428
    Options
    Hey, I have a 13 month old and gained some weight when I weaned her recently, looking to drop those pounds plus a few more before I get pregnant again! Need some buddies too! :)
  • amk73
    amk73 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a mom who needs to lose weigth as well. I'm the mother of a 14 year old boy and 2 year old girl. Due to a knee injury when I was pregnant with my daughter I never could lose my baby weight and gained some, thus when I started losing needed to lose 90-100 lbs. After struggling to lose the first 10 I discovered that a medication I take has a side effect of weight gain, so thats been changed and I'm watching the numbers fall.

I'm highly motivated to eat right and exercise. I've learned that I must take the time for myself. My health is the most important thing to my daughter and I. Without it I wont be able to enjoy my daughter.

Amy