Down 50lbs -with pics

Options

Replies

• sassy09
    sassy09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration you are amazing :)
  • angryw
    angryw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    amazing it gives us all encouragement to keep going
    :happy:
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! I too am about 20 lbs from my goal! keep up the good work!:happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! My measurements are similar to yours but I'm shorter so it gives me hope in the areas where we're not similar (thighs). Keep up the great work!
  • LivingFree
    Options
    AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mml61104
    Options
    I am 5'6 and started at 225 and am now 175. Your weight loss reminded me of mine, but I have to say, you look SO GOOD! I don't think I look that great, but wow! You look smaller than 172! Keep up the awesome work!
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So since starting my weight loss journey I have lost 50lbs, most of which has been since joining MFP. I saw pictures of myself and realized just how bad I had let myself go and decided with my wedding coming up it was time to change. I managed to loose about 20-25lbs before my wedding but gained all but 10 of those pounds back during the wedding. After my wedding I was seeing posts from MFP from a friend of mine (thanks Lori!) and decided to check it out and I've never looked back! The first picture is of me at my heaviest 222lbs, the next two are of me now, 172lbs (sorry they have a weird shadow in the pic). I still have about 20 more lbs to go but I know I can do it! The jeans I'm wearing in the second pics I could not get up over my thighs when I started my weight loss journey, and now I actually have room in them!

BNA1.png

some stats for those interested
    height 5'6
    bust from 44'' to 39''
    hips 48'' to 41''
    waist 37.5'' to 30''
    thigh 30'' to 23.5''
    belly 45'' to 38.5''

So I'm down 50lbs and on average 7 inches from all over my body!

WOW, you look AMAZING! Good luck with the rest of the weight. How inspiring......
  • sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing!! Great job! You must be so proud of all you've accomplished. :)
  • RoRoFletch
    Options
    Very awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • lisamaria63
    Options
    WOW! Fantanstic Job girl! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • mandybelle
    mandybelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • blueyed_girl
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! You look fantastic!! If I had seen those pictures seperately I wouldnt have known they were the same person. Thats awesome!! Keep at it! I want to lose around 50lbs andthis is a inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!! Fabulous job!
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Quite the figure!
  • helengator1
    Options
    you look sooo great!!! WTG!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    You look absolutley beautiful - a different person altogether - Well done you must be so proud of your achievement :):flowerforyou:
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Amazing well done on your achievements so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!