Mom of 2 wanting to lose weight

Options
Hello everyone!! I'm a mother of 2 children. When I was 26 I had my first and I went back to my size 4 like that. I had my second when I was 31 and I still have been unable to get the weight off. I'm determined to lose 35 pounds with diet and exercise. I'm a vegetarian and I don't cook good meals for myself. I'm really going to try to stick to the calorie counter and exercise at least 3 times a week. I need help and support and it seems like this is the right place to be :)

Replies

• Pattilynne
    Options
    welcome! i have 2 little ones as well, feel free to add me as a friend
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I feel your pain! I finally lost my baby weight from 2 children about two years ago losing 25 pounds. Now I am struggling to keep the final 5 at bay. Feel free to friend me! Good luck! Sites like this help so much!!!
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have two kids as well. I had my boys about 21 months apart, so my body never really had much time to go back to normal before getting pregnant with the second! Now I have about 40 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend and we'll support each other along the way!

Good luck!
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of 3 and have all the wieght to lose! Feel free to add me!!! We can support each other!
  • mmstroud3
    Options
    hello, i also have 3 kids! My how the weight shifts! Well, I am excited to say ,that I found the answer- ADVOCARE! I started the program a year after my last child , I was a size 8, weighed 148, well, after 24 days I had lost 17 lbs, dropped down to a size 2 and Ihave so much energy every day! I actually feel and look like I did before kids! I love it and I can help anyone who is frustrated with dieting and needing to break thru the plateau!
  • CoffeeAndScrubs82
    Options
    Sounds like we are in the same boat! Expect I never got back in my size 4's lol=) I have a 2 y/o and 4 y/o...I gained 60 lbs with the first one and knew I wanted the second pretty quick so I never bothered to lose the weight between the two...then my 7th month of my second pregnancy I fell and broke BOTH of my legs and was unable to walk for 4 months and spent months in physical therapy....I was at 199 when I delivered and now am at 155, I'm trying to get down to 130, for my first goal. Please feel free to add me....Good Luck with you goals!:flowerforyou:
  • tdusenberry
    Options
    I have two children as well, and find it hard to always cook/prepare the healthiest meals due to work schedule and activitiy schedule. I had no problem bouncing back after my first, but then after my little boy last year, I have had a very hard time. I think that if we all stick together and lean on each other, our goals will seem like nothing at all.

I have about 100 pounds to lose so we are in it for the long haul with you.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I also have 2 kids close in age and have 30-40 pounds to lose. ( I'll b happy w 30 lb but I would love to lose 40 and b a size 4
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have two kids and am also a vegetarian. I'll add you now... The rest of my family eat meat so I have slipped into bad habits and not been cooking much healthy veggie food lately. Or exercising. But that is all changing :-) I'll add you now...