Any really good wii exercise games?

Options
I lost the original wii sports where I really liked the boxing game; it was a fun good workout. If any1 can recommend anything that worked for them that keeps u motivated to exercise that'd b great!

Replies

• GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG JUST DANCE 2 I JUST PLAYED THAT WITH THE KIDS I BABY SAT
    and it is great!
  • jenmarkub
    Options
    I bought wii fit plus and its amazing I've lost 4lbs and I bought it used for $17.99 (gamestop) Just dance 2 is awesome also. I usually do both of them and it works. The next thing I'm getting is the EA Sports Active. Good luck on your search!

SW: 293
    CW: 289
    GW: 150
  • NotGivingUp
    Options
    My fitness coach - cardio!! Its all boxing routines. Really good and only about 12 pound on amazon last I looked. :-)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm also on the Just Dance 2 train. I break such a sweat and according to my HRM I can burn upwards of 200 calories in a half hour just dancing around my living room.
  • runsally
    runsally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    gold's gym cardio workout is good if u liked wii sports' boxing game!
    there's this jump rope game too that makes me sweat a whole lot! :)
  • simplyquely
    Options
    I just bought the wii fit plus and the 10-minute free run brings out the sweat real good! I have tried just dance 2 as well but they only have few fast songs that can actually make you sweat - body movin', rasputin, dagomba and iko iko are my faves!
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like EA Sports Active and just got Just Dance 2 yesterday. Only had a go on that for half an hour last night but definately burned calories and had great fun. (Despite being a rubbish dancer!)

With EA you can make up your own routines and save them. It is a bit annoying swapping the leg strap etc around on some of their workouts. I have a routine made up of boxing and dancing that is good for when you just can't be bothered exercising. It's good fun and no fiddly leg straps etc and works up a sweat!
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Biggest loser for the wii is ACE!!!!
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I like EA Active (the first one - I haven't got the one with the HRM yet) and it seems pretty good. Unlike Wii Sports or Wii Fit, I actually feel like I've had a really good workout at the end of it.
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    I like wii fit plus, Jenny McCarthy shape up(comes with a camera to ensure you are doing the exercises correctly) and Zumba.
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I like the EA sports active (not the new one - keep reading bad reviews) as it flows better than wii fit and wii fit plus. Saw a new wii game called My Fitness Coach - Dance, which has good reviews and the trailer video looks cool. At £12.00 could be worth the investment ;-)
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You have to get just dance 2.... Sooooo fun and you will sweat A Lot while time flies by! Also I have EA Active sports 2 for ps3 but they also have it for Wii. I highly suggest that! I am doing a 9 week fitness program on there which is 4 days a week. It is a good workout!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii is good and has worked wonders for me just recently. I'm just finishing a 3 week program on the easy level which I feel is working me hard... 2 workouts left to do on that program then I'll be moving onto the next level of intensity! Wish me luck! :laugh:

I also have the Wii Fit Plus which I love for the Free Step, Jogging and Boxing.

I really want to try Dance 2 and Zumba but do not have enough room in my bedroom to be dancing about, space is limited!
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 and it is a really good workout. It doesn't take long to work up a sweat and it's fun too!! I use it to get my workout in when I can't get to Jazzercise class.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just bought the wii fit plus and the 10-minute free run brings out the sweat real good! I have tried just dance 2 as well but they only have few fast songs that can actually make you sweat - body movin', rasputin, dagomba and iko iko are my faves!

I have wii fit plus but I find it boring to do on a daily basis
  • Mamaof2Boys1218
    Options
    Biggest loser is AMAZING!!! I work out to it everyday! It's circuit training and the time goes by so fast!!!!
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    Jenny McCarthy's "Your Shape" is really good.
  • csmoronu
    Options
    I really like the my fitness coach. Cardio burns a lot of calories and you don't have to worry about where the controller is pointing because you don't use it.
  • snipie
    snipie Posts: 8
    Options
    I use we fit plus and sports. I also have the biggest looser, it is hard, if you want to sweat us it.
  • dars069
    dars069 Posts: 12
    Options
    I got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and I've managed to lose about 4 pounds with it, but I'm starting to find it a little boring to work out to everyday. I also have the Biggest loser Power Sculpt and Cardio Max dvds and have the same problem. Any suggestions on different work out dvds or wii games?