looking for friends, especially around the age of mid 40's a

Options
2»

Replies

• kimberlyrenee
    Options
    I'm new here too. I'm 44 and feeling every pound I got. The more friends the better!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. I still can't believe it. My girlfriend says I act like I'm 14 though. :)
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am 41 too. Ouch that hurts to say!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 48. I've already reached my goal but I love this website and the support that all its members offer, so I'm sticking around for maintenance. Feel free to add me as a friend. Others are welcome to add me also.
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Hi - I'm 48 and love the support and friendship on MFP please feel free to add me too - would love to be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 44 (and by birthday is next week and I will turn - you know.....45) I hope we can be friends. I am trying to make life changes so I will no longer be yo yo dieting.
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I am 47 and doing the best I can to take this extra weight off. I would be happy to have you as a friend. Feel free to add me. Any encouragement we could give each other would be awesome!! Anyone else looking for a friend to help them stay motivated, feel free to add me also!
  • girlando24
    Options
    Hi I would love to chat and help another person who needing to loose weight too. I am just getting started so lets get a new approach to dieting w friends
  • SandraH2O
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm 49...with 50 already knocking on my door! I just joined a few days ago and am just getting started! I have a long way to go and I would LOVE to share this journey with all of you. Any of you who want....just add me as a friend! We can travel the journey together! :flowerforyou:

Sandra :happy:
  • RachelFae
    Options
    Hi

Looks like we're all in this together. I have a problem with food, I just keep eating it (generally whether i'm hungry or not):devil: !

I'm hoping my addiction to getting into a size 12 jeans is stronger than my addiction to food, and I'd love lots of friends on here so we can motivate each other into doing the right thing :flowerforyou: .
  • aeryn69
    aeryn69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and definitely in the same boat! Always looking for friends and support, just started here a few days ago.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm coming up to 54 but feel as though I'm only in my 40"s, I'm here on maintenance now, but know how hard it is to lose when you get a certain age. You can add me as a friend if I'm not too old for you ;-)
  • PaulaAvery
    PaulaAvery Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    am 41.. add me..

I am struggling with weight loss since becoming menopausal 4 years ago... the weight has just crept on since.
  • ljarvis87
    Options
    Hello, I am new to program as of today, I'm 42 and would love to be friends! Just having someone out there to support you makes this a little less scary. My goal is to lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks. I had a baby 1 year ago and that last 10 pounds has felt impossible to lose. I am looking for some great meal ideas, I feel like I hit a brick wall when trying to come up with meals that are simple, filling and tasty that I can cook for my family also. Hope this is a success for all of us!
  • LauraMcGanity
    Options
    I'm 42 and looking to be foxy, flirty and fun in my 40's, instead of flabby, fat and unfit.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do my utmost to be supportive.
  • carmie777
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I never put to much thought into it beinging harder to lose weight as you got older... Until I gained it and now it's so hard to lose. I feel like I gotta work 3xs as hard to lose 3xs less. lol As long as I lose it that's all I care about!