Looking for some more buddies!!

Options
Hello : )

About: I'm a nerdy artsy gamer!

Recently I didn't have access to the internet, but I'm back and looking for some more weight loss buddies!!!!

Add me if you want a buddy that will help with motivation, or if you just want a bud on here to talk to!!!!

Replies

• moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    What kind of games do you play? :p
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    What kind of games do you play? :p

So many O:

Right now I'm playing the Destiny Beta!
    But lately I've been into Dragon Age, Pokemon, Metal Gear, Super smash bros, Legend of Zelda, littlebigplanet, Warframe, grand theft auto, fallout 3, minecraft, and a lot of random Indie games.

I pretty much play anything that looks interesting or has a lot of detail. I normally avoid shooter (with the exception of halo/destiny)

What about you, what's your video game poison XD ??
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Very similar except I've actually been enjoying shooters tho I suck big time at them hahaha! I'll try anything. I sent a FR
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    Accepted! And same here, I'm willing to try most games (with the exceptions of horrors cause I'm a wimp with that stuff). Battlefield can be really fun at times and I've enjoyed the campaigns on COD. Tho, I will always choose an object that I can bash people with over a gun, either that or stealth combat ~w~

I Love me some stealth gameplay.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Accepted! And same here, I'm willing to try most games (with the exceptions of horrors cause I'm a wimp with that stuff). Battlefield can be really fun at times and I've enjoyed the campaigns on COD. Tho, I will always choose an object that I can bash people with over a gun, either that or stealth combat ~w~

I Love me some stealth gameplay.

the Crysis series was good for the stealth.. loved it.

I to suck at the shooters..always have though they are fun to play.

Im a sucker for any game with a good story line...ie Bioshock or the Last of Us
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    I'll have to try Crysis, I think my fiance might have it on Steam.

And Yep! Give me a damn good storyline and I'm hooked. The last of us was amazing! I couldn't play it...because me and zombies don't mix, but I watched it XD
  • handyrunner
    Options
    I'll have to try Crysis, I think my fiance might have it on Steam.

And Yep! Give me a damn good storyline and I'm hooked. The last of us was amazing! I couldn't play it...because me and zombies don't mix, but I watched it XD

well it actually wasnt scary at all..the attacks were all straight forward...now Dead Island...yea that could creep you out playing in the dark with headphones on.
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    Ya, I've seen a little bit of Dead Island gameplay, I could not handle that at all.

I'm just a wimp with horror XD
    Ghosts and zombies!

As long as no one calls the monsters/creatures those two words than I'm fine.
    My friend almost ruined Fallout for me by referring to the ghouls as Zombies, took me a week to get over that XD
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Ya, I've seen a little bit of Dead Island gameplay, I could not handle that at all.

I'm just a wimp with horror XD
    Ghosts and zombies!

As long as no one calls the monsters/creatures those two words than I'm fine.
    My friend almost ruined Fallout for me by referring to the ghouls as Zombies, took me a week to get over that XD
    I never finished fallout 3 (short attention span)...but i loved the premis...im a sucker for anything post apocalyptic.
  • kapetanfluffy
    Options
    My fav at the moment (and it has been for a while) is Dota2. Never thought about it before but it is REALLY difficult to incorporate working out in your daily routine if your favorite things to do are video games, movies, and books :D It was soooo easy becoming a couch potato, and not so easy to stop being one :laugh:
  • Castiel22
    Castiel22 Posts: 33
    Options
    I love games with a good story, bioshock, skyrim, fallout 3, borderlands, but my favorite right now is minecraft. My husband and I both game and are both couch potatoes but to while we game or watch tv, we use the stationary bike or the elliptical (more so the bike). I have been watching supernatural while I use the bike. I feel less lazy and the best part is when I get off the bike after an episode and I feel great. Like I'm glad I did that.
  • ScoobyM34
    ScoobyM34 Posts: 71
    Options
    I've been playing dragon age like crazy right now. Also DMC, metal gear series, God of War, and GTA are some of my favorite series. Using the wii fit to try and lose some weight and it's actually been working.
  • juanlh
    juanlh Posts: 7
    Options
    send me request
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    I love games with a good story, bioshock, skyrim, fallout 3, borderlands, but my favorite right now is minecraft. My husband and I both game and are both couch potatoes but to while we game or watch tv, we use the stationary bike or the elliptical (more so the bike). I have been watching supernatural while I use the bike. I feel less lazy and the best part is when I get off the bike after an episode and I feel great. Like I'm glad I did that.

Supernatural is a great show :D
    And that is a good idea, I just wish I had a exercise machine to use while watching my fav shows XD
  • jennifernoseworthy
    jennifernoseworthy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jen.

I'd love to be an 'encouragement buddy'.

:smile:
  • donjay52780
    Options
    In the process of downloading the Destiny Beta now. My friends love it.
  • akujira
    akujira Posts: 1
    Options
    Heya! I'm kinda new here. Female/18. I like piano, music, Alesana, gaming, drawing and writing, and travelling! Really need some help and encouragement from anyone, and I will give encouragement in return.