What would you be doing if you hadn't found your fitness?

Options
trinatrina1984
trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
So its Saturday night, and in the past I probably would have been well into a bottle of wine and eating a Dominos while watching TOWIE,tonight I did not eat Dominos.

How have your weekends changed since you started this MFP stuff?

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I would be eating a taco.
  • pltjess
    pltjess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would be ordering a large Papa John's pizza plus one of their 8" cookies and eating more than half of all of it.
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Food wise pretty much same as the OP - less junk but still the occasional drink. Activity wise no comparison at all! Saturday mornings I usually do the local Park Run, Sunday I do a long run (usually 10-12miles) for example, tomorrow I have Half Marathon. Before I signed up here I was out of breathe walking up a flight of stairs!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Food wise pretty much same as the OP - less junk but still the occasional drink. Activity wise no comparison at all! Saturday mornings I usually do the local Park Run, Sunday I do a long run (usually 10-12miles) for example, tomorrow I have Half Marathon. Before I signed up here I was out of breathe walking up a flight of stairs!

Whoa good luck with the half, I just started the couch to 5k thing today - I would love to be able to do a running event at some point in the future.

I probably shouldn't have started this taco, pizza, COOKIES!? I'm just about ready for a 2nd dinner.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I'd be binge eating on fast food while watching anime
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I would be well in to a bottle of Smirnoff......oh wait!!!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I would be sitting on my fatter *kitten* with cookie crumbs on my wider lap...
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Stuffing my fat face with cheddar cheese fries smothered in ranch. (Versus what I'll be doing tonight, which is stuffing my lean face with Pop Tarts and Thrifty ice cream.) :laugh:
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Eating more moving less.
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Playing online games and binging on pizza and oreos.
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I'd me resolved to my fate as an out-of-shape 30-something guy. I'd weigh 215, have high cholesterol, and probably have a heart attack in the next decade.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I would be sitting on my expanding rump... On a barstool.... Cigarette in my hand and looking and feeling like crap
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Well, I was always working weekends. So after work (1am-ish) I'd probably be racing to the bar with coworkers, have like 15 almost free shots, eat a crap ton of wings, JD sampler (i love you TGI Fridays) to myself, and a guinness milkshake...

o_o...That was all the time if i was going out. If I wasn't going out me and coworkers would be clearing out 7-11 of all its snacks, drinking liquor from the bottle at home and ordering several gyro pizzas.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Before: Sitting around, writing papers with small breaks of d!cking around on the Internet and eating pizza

Now: Sitting around, writing papers with small breaks of d!cking around on the Internet and eating one serving of pizza.

:bigsmile:
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Probably eating pizza way too often (like almost every Fri or Sat), drinking more alcohol, and wondering why working out wasn't enough to make me skinny!
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    The story of Mama Cass rings a bell to my alter reality.
    I might had eaten too many of anything I liked.Drank
    far too much and just died or worse .. Diabetes
    complications, which I'm greatful to not have .. NOW.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Video games.

Oh wait, I do that now. I usually exercise at work during my breaks, so that my weekends and evenings are free to be lazy.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    interesting question. i think my life would have been drastically different. i started playing sports young so fitness has always been a part of my life. i think having been involved in sports also helped me avoid many of the body image issues i might have had otherwise in my teens. i mean i never dieted to lose weight until 2 years ago so i've avoided a lot of the yo yo diet, i must be x pounds, why do my thighs touch, etc.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    id be really really high

honestly I would still get high right now if I could (damm medication I have to take ffffffffffffffffffffffffml)
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    id be really really high

honestly I would still get high right now if I could (damm medication I have to take ffffffffffffffffffffffffml)
    I like this answer.