What would you be doing if you hadn't found your fitness?

Options
2»

Replies

• Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    I would be eating a taco.

About to eat two right now :,)

To the OP:

I'd still be playing Pokemon on my 3DS :)

Judging from that right arm you still do, you just do it one handed. :P

I would do nothing different than what I do now, other than likely nap for about an hour and half longer per day than I do.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Probably the same thing as now. Watching TV and fooling around with my computer. But no pizza because I'm not allowed to eat tomatoes anymore due to silent reflux.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    MCDONALDS at least 3 times a day
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i would be feeling sorry for myself while being jealous of the skinny girls as I sat stuffing my face with a bag of Oreos (double stuffed), a Pint of Ben & Jerry's and a bag of potato chips (the big bag). all while looking forward to the chocolate bar in my purse that i would dip in a jar of peanut butter. needless to say I would be heavier than when I actually chose to find health and fitness 75 pounds ago.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Probably doing school work. I've been so incredibly dedicated to it over the years that I put everything else on the back burner, including health. But screw that noise.
  • alexii18
    alexii18 Posts: 4
    Options
    Probably on my computer or playing video games while eating a lot of snacks. Or well, if during this time a day probably eating fast food...which would be mcdonalds or Wendy's
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    idk.... sleeping? :huh:
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Gaming, or watching the boob-tube.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    id be really really high

honestly I would still get high right now if I could (damm medication I have to take ffffffffffffffffffffffffml)
    I like this answer.

Haha yeah probably this too, except now its 8am so by this point I would have been in a very bad way probably wishing I was dead. But i'm not, i'm up,dressed, and just about to go out for a walk in the sunshine.
  • MissMCassidy
    MissMCassidy Posts: 445
    Options
    Right now I would be down in the Cafeteria munching on a huge cofffie french fries and a carb loaded cheese quesadilla. I would be completely exhausted(and not like am now from having only 4 hours of sleep last night) but just from moving from one patient room to another. Moving around was exhausting period. And when I got home I would be downing 4 cans of soda and a bag of chips.