Has anyone done the MFP interview?

Options
I want to know if anyone has done the 20 minute My Fitness Pal interview.
One of the staff emailed me last night and I haven't yet answered her.
I was hoping someone would have some imput about what to expect IF i do decide to reply.:glasses:

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i did it. it wasn't that big of a deal. i can't figure out why they needed my mother's maiden name and all those nude pics of me tho.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    i did it. it wasn't that big of a deal. i can't figure out why they needed my mother's maiden name and all those nude pics of me tho.

Im still waiting on that deposit they put on my credit card to come back. They said it was for verification but the charge went to somewhere in Nigeria. But good news, my uncle that I never knew about is a millionaire and if i help him deposit his money I will get to keep it. YAY
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I told you not to talk about that in public. That's why it's a secret interview!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

Advertising your progress. Duh.
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like not replying has been a lucky escape.
    Thanks for the heads up guys:wink:
  • pythonsweb
    pythonsweb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The nude pics I think are for before and after shots? They had me use Western Union I think they had a problem with the credit card...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

No worries. Just trust the program.