What is the best concert you' ve been to?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Bostonsoul
    Bostonsoul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kiss reunion tour.
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Best concerts I have seen in person:

1) Paul McCartney (2013) - Out There Tour (Austin TX) - 3 Hours of hits, incredible, he sounded great at 71

2) Sade (2011) - Bring Me Home Tour - (Dallas TX - She's just incredible, her band is so tight, great entertainment

3) Queen (1979) - Live Killers - (Omaha NE) - Freddie and the boys at the top of their game
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Queen - Freddy Mercury and all - right after Bohemian Rhapsody came out
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Ian Brown at a festival many moons ago.

He was so off his face he didn't remember the original words to his songs, so just made up new ones. A legend.

In recent years, Kings of Leon were really good live.
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    King Sunny Ade at the Commodore 2009. He and the band had talking drums, and the dancers were identical twins that made Beyonce's dance moves seem subpar. Afrobeat (juju music) is insanely rhythmic. I haven't danced that much since!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    It counts if it was the best concert you ever went to, yes. who played?

I watched Crown the Empire, The Devil Wears Prada, We The Kings, Yellowcard, Bowling For Soup, and Of Mice and Men. And it was the best show EVER. I'm going to make it a yearly thing now.

Nice! Yellowcard puts on a great show-- I've seen them a few times. Actually the Yellowcard & Something Corporate concert a few years ago came in very close behind Pearl Jam and Staind for my favorite.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Probably Katatonia's 20th anniversary concert in Stockholm in December 2011.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Coheed and Cambria and Bjork were both really great concerts.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Xavier Rudd, his concerts are always amazing.

It was pretty dang awesome to see Paul McCartney and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers also.

Oh and ZZ Top.
  • Kakibot
    Kakibot Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bryan Ferry with his Jazz Orchestra last year was magnificent, but I also remember Sigur Ros and Kings of Leon were great and made me tear up a little >.>
  • Kakibot
    Kakibot Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Queen - Freddy Mercury and all - right after Bohemian Rhapsody came out

So jealous ./ we only managed to see Queen play with Paul Rodgers which obviously isn't as great, still was an awesome experience. Admittedly Freddie passed away when I was three years old so I didn't really get a chance >.>
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    when Dax Riggs plays here that will be the best show I have ever been to (and cried at probably)

otherwise I have been to so many metal shows I dont even know