Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I made it!

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What a MILESTONE! 100 lbs!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    That's amazing! I hope to make it to 100 one day :)
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    YOU DID IT! I can't wait to see your pics too. Thanks for posting about your success. The more encouragement the better for those of us still slugging away a pound at a time. Especially for those of us who want to lose 100+ lbs.

I used to read that it's close to impossible to lose this much weight. But this site has shown me that hundreds of people do it! You're in the 100-lbs.-off club thanks to hard work and tenacity.

Congratulations a million times over!

Really? Boy am I glad I didn't hear that. I definitely didn't need another roadblock. You can totally do this.

You all can.
  • jbpretty
    I wish I could quote everyone! At the very least they need to add a "like" button.

Honestly, you all are making it more real for me. It seems like it's taken me forever and it's a little hard to believe it's here, I did it. Who knew?
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    minions-woohoo.gif
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    That is outstanding!
    I understand the dedication it takes and the emotional toll it takes but dammit YOU made it!
    Never give up your dreams.

Edited to add; Your profile photo is outstanding!
  • honee_bear
    honee_bear Posts: 28
    I can't find words to describe how well you've done, so here's a hug (( ))!
  • Blufae
    Blufae Posts: 21
    ????????????????congratulations on a job well done!!!!????????????????????
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Congratulations!! Losing that amount of weight takes time and motivation but most of all we need the determination to keep at it! I know how hard it is and I'm only 3/4 of the way there... Hearing from people like you who have reached their goal provides me with the motivation to keep going (and I am currently at a "stall" point). Thanks so much for sharing - I needed it!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Big kudos for your achievement and milestone. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiration and encouraging.
  • jbpretty
    That is outstanding!
    I understand the dedication it takes and the emotional toll it takes but dammit YOU made it!
    Never give up your dreams.

Edited to add; Your profile photo is outstanding!

Thanks. Wow, is there ever a lot of emotions on this journey. I will be updating that photo very soon. Can't wait!

It feels good to be able to share this with people who understand.
  • CommittedAndMotivated
    CommittedAndMotivated Posts: 71 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and happy for all of here on MFP because your success is extremely motivating!
  • jbpretty
    Congratulations!! Losing that amount of weight takes time and motivation but most of all we need the determination to keep at it! I know how hard it is and I'm only 3/4 of the way there... Hearing from people like you who have reached their goal provides me with the motivation to keep going (and I am currently at a "stall" point). Thanks so much for sharing - I needed it!

Stalling just plain sucks. It took me about a year to lose this last 10lbs.
  • jbpretty
    Big kudos for your achievement and milestone. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiration and encouraging.

Oh wow, you are an inspiration. Nice loss.

It's amazing the boost I get from reading your success stories.
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    WOWZA! that is awesome, congrats!
  • dcdbeetlelover
    dcdbeetlelover Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats to YOU! What an accomplishment!!!!!!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Fabulous!!!! Congrats!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    So inspiring. Congrats to your hard work and dedication.
  • justisroyster
    justisroyster Posts: 40 Member
    Real happy for you. Keep up the good work.
  • tinatwin1971
    tinatwin1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Congrats on reaching such a milestone, you deserve to be very very happy about it, If I were you I'd go wake someone else up :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!