For the first time in two years I'm under 300 pounds.

Options
I've lost about 30 plus so far (lost 10 pounds before I found this) and just wanted to say thank you to this very supporting community. Onto the next 30!

Replies

• starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up! :happy:
  • Chibukalu908
    Chibukalu908 Posts: 212
    Options

good for you
    I've lost about 30 plus so far (lost 10 pounds before I found this) and just wanted to say thank you to this very supporting community. Onto the next 30!
  • crimson_queen
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep it up... I never believed in plateaus... I do now... You will experience one someday... Persevere through it...
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing! Keep it up. If you need me friends/support feel free to send me a request!
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

Great job! Just keep setting small goals and reaching them, and you'll get there.
  • Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Been there myself! Congratulations - it gets better and better as you go. :-)
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Woo!!! Here's to the next 30 :)
  • curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Way to go Scooby! I want to be under 200 pounds. I nearly fell over when MFP showed me that my midpoint of my 100 pound planned weight loss would be when I reached a weight of 196. ???!!!

How did that happen? Oh, yeah... I remember :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!