hello i am dana

Options
i have dieted before when i was younger, but never really saw the need for it later in life. recently ive been having relationship problems, and I think a lot of that has to do with my current size. I decided to join this site just to see how much I was eating. Honestly, i was a bit shocked. I think i will stay now. Needing some friendly support though.

Love and Light
-D

Replies

• dustsettles
    dustsettles Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana, I'm Laura. I must say, your user name is hilarious! I'm always down to be friends with a warrior goddess! Pretty soon you'll have to change it to 'strong&fitwarriorgoddess'!

I was also surprised when I first started MFP how quickly the calories can add up! But I'm starting to really like logging everything- it's like a puzzle to see how much good stuff I can fit in for the day!

Sending a friend request your way! Anyone feel free to add me, I have an open food diary (and I'm not always perfect!).
  • hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    greetings!
    I love your username! wish I thought of something that cool :D
    I will happily support you if you want!
  • Mgypsygirl
    Mgypsygirl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I love this sight-I never lost any significant amount of weight before I started tracking my calories using MFP. I started walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes and now I run for 60. This sight helps me think about what I am eating, before I eat it. So, I hope you find all the tools here useful and reach your goals (not only for your relationship but for yourself) :)
  • cheetahrocker88
    Options
    Dana I just got serious 20 days ago and having trouble staying in my calorie goals I need friends this time around I want to do it right and lose weight.
  • pastelflowerchild
    Options
    Ive been on and off here. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Love the user name!