Replies

• veephil31
    veephil31 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I've been at it for a while, and it's taking longer than I'd like, but I believe I can reach my goals eventually so long as I don't give up. Hard to do when without motivation!
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    hello anyone can add me im in need of more mfp friends. , Ive just recently come back on here after recovery from a injury. my diary is open for all to friends to see and comment if they want to, and log daily.
  • hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    me me me! I wanna help :D
  • zoelawliet
    zoelawliet Posts: 51
    Options
    Anyone add me as well! I'd love to support you all on your journeys!
    I've also randomly added a bunch of you who said that it was fine hehe :) hope none of you mind! The more friends the merrier! xx
  • alyssonlc
    alyssonlc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Alysson! This is also my second go with this weight loss and using my fitness pal. I reached my goal weight with it a little over a year ago, then got complacent and gained all the weight back, plus a few extra pounds. Now I am going through the process again, this time while deployed to Afghanistan. It's a little more difficult because I don't have much access to healthy food, just whatever the chow hall is offering for the day. However, I have managed to lose 28 pounds in the last 3 1/2 months, and have 15 more to go. Would definitely love to help motivate and support others!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add anyone
  • Dmeg85
    Dmeg85 Posts: 10
    Options
    request sent:)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    always happy to meet new people...anyone can feel free to add!
  • WardGuitar
    WardGuitar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well.

Brand new here - about to lose 40 pounds...