T25 Results

Options
2»

Replies

• AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I successfully completed my first double day Friday - back to back! Woop!

2lb loss in the first week. Excited to see what inches I lose this week!
  • mstacey04
    mstacey04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I successfully completed my first double day Friday - back to back! Woop!

2lb loss in the first week. Excited to see what inches I lose this week!

Awesome job...keep it going!! :)
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You all have done a great job... I lost my way in week 3 and am starting over :(
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Picture 1 is day 1 Alpha
    Picture 2 is after completing Beta
    Picture 3 is after completing Gamma

10ckr6b.jpg

2ns40oz.jpg

and post gamma hybrid
    ao5h1w.jpg
    You look awesome! I am super impressed with your results.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Is T25 mostly cardio? Anyone know how it compares to Jillian's 90 day program, because that is what I am doing now. I've been losing a pound a week doing her workout.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Is T25 mostly cardio? Anyone know how it compares to Jillian's 90 day program, because that is what I am doing now. I've been losing a pound a week doing her workout.

Alpha is all cardio/body weight. I finished JM's body revolution and now am almost done the first phase of T25, personally I find it very different. I loved BR and miss it lol or at least how total body it is but I know that T25 adds weights in somewhat in the Beta phase, I am hoping I like it better. So far it just reminds me of insanity just shorter high intensity cardio intervals.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

Alpha is all cardio/body weight. I finished JM's body revolution and now am almost done the first phase of T25, personally I find it very different. I loved BR and miss it lol or at least how total body it is but I know that T25 adds weights in somewhat in the Beta phase, I am hoping I like it better. So far it just reminds me of insanity just shorter high intensity cardio intervals.

Thanks! I don't think I would like T25 then. I love JMBR because it mixes weights and cardio. I can do plenty of cardio running or using my elliptical, I would rather try a program that was mostly weight training.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Thanks! I don't think I would like T25 then. I love JMBR because it mixes weights and cardio. I can do plenty of cardio running or using my elliptical, I would rather try a program that was mostly weight training.

Maybe if you're interested in a different beachbody one that is about the same time per day try P90X3. After I am finished with T25 (and my hubby builds me a free standing pull up bar) I will be doing it and expect it to be a little more like BR. You could always try doing a hybrid of two or more programs to get a mix of styles!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!