from 188 to 145 in 2 yrs.... PICS

Options
im gona start of by saying sorry if i dont know how to do this right by posting these pics so sorry if wrong n not showing..........I will try to fix if wrong

i started my journey 2 yrs ago in 2008 at 189ish and as of today 1-17-11 im 145LBS ...... I started here in feb of 2010 and lost 25lbs so far....before i started here i lost 25lbs doing weight watchers but gained back 8 lbs so really only losing 17lbs from weight watchers.....with both places totalling 42lbs as of today.... it makes me wanna cry how big i was ...i never wanna go back and realized how important healthy eatting n exercise is to me....i will do my best to continue with the healthy life

693569_9931.jpg
heaviest in 2008

012-2-1.jpg
same day as above in 2008 at 189ish

to

030-2-1.jpg
145LBS TODAY 1-17-11

010-2.jpg
145lbs

sorry if i dont have better heavier ones to show of full body never liked my pic taken.......

i hope this will help with others in thier sucess n accompolishments...n to lose weight...i dont like being the center of attention but thought this would help others....

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look amazing and MUCH YOUNGER!!! You're done a terrific job and deserve a ton of praise :)
  • SoldierWife99
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    CONGRATZ!!!!! You go girly! :)
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow you look WAY GREAT!!!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    wow! good job! you look outstanding!!
  • JeanMargaret
    Options
    2 things:

You look super amazing & so happy. I'm so excited for you!

Secondly, you have great taste! I saw the same shirt, wanted it; not in my size, so I bought it for one of my daughters, instead. ROFL!

You look great and if no one else ever tells you, please know that you are an inspiration to me. *smiles*

Jean
  • LaurenRose2011
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Sexy mama!!!! Great progress pics, and great results overall. You're amazing!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you really look so much happier now! isn't it great taking pics of your entire body and not wanting to hide under a rock?!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!! & THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    WTG! You look fab!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congrats on the weight loss! And thank you for posting it really does help motivate and inspire us :)
  • missxena
    Options
    you look fantastic well done :happy:
  • TulsaTim
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Ow OW! Girl, you look FANTASTIC!! GREAT job!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    Good job!! You look GREAT!!
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! Huge inspiration for me, I'm at 189 and want to get down to the 140's.
    Thanks for posting.
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :)
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    never think sharing is bad! For those with weight still to lose gives us the gumption to keep going! Knowing we can do it just like others have
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!