Current Healthy Food Addiction

Options
13»

Replies

• justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Some people think it sounds gross, but I LOVE watermelon spread with a little sunflower butter (used to do peanut butter before I had to give up peanuts). Super filling and really yummy - I often eat it as lunch and I'm good until dinner.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Currently, it is watermelon. Mmmmmm...want some right now, as a matter of fact.
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted to Georgia Peaches right now! Love them can't get enough
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Nectarine slices wrapped with prosciutto, pineapple chunks wrapped in bacon and roasted. I'm having a sweet and savory thing!
  • marricurt
    marricurt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also loving Italian style Bruschetta... Only I use Cruskits instead of bread. Topped with basil, tomato and red onion... yum!
  • Janette3x4
    Janette3x4 Posts: 135
    Options
    Sabra supremely spicy hummus!

Love this! For some reason, I have a hard time finding the supremely flavor. Where do you get yours?

It is at Safeway here in Ca. I catch it when it's on sale and by several. Love it! ????
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    Not entirely sure if this is everyone's definition of a healthy food, but mine is Skinnypop popcorn.

It's all natural popcorn, sunflower oil, and salt. Not sure where that leaves room for the chemical additive that makes me unable to put down the stuff, but somehow I just can't put the bag down.

I've eaten it for dinner sometimes. Haha.
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Fresh summer fruit. BERRIES, CHERRIES,WATERMELON,CANTALOUPE, PEACHES.......:heart:
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    No sugar added ice cream with finely chopped walnuts or peanuts and banana slices.
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a like button in the chats... Too many tastey treats to comment on!!! Hope you all are getting as many great ideas from this as I am!

@janettemw Thank you! Sadly, here in VA, we don't have Safeway. I'll defintely take your idea and buy multiple when I do see it.
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Cottage cheese with sliced banana & strawberries with cinnamon on top yum! Taste like a dessert :)