Anyone know of a good recipe book

Options
2»

Replies

• samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl!! I LOVE HER!! hungry-girl.com and she has out 4 books, i believe.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have developed a fairly large collection. Eat Shrink and Be Merry is pretty good along with Crazy Plates. I have a couple by the Dieticians of Canada that are great that give a complete breakdown on how complete the dish is or what to pair it with to meet your daily requirements. My other favs are the the Best of Bridge series.
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I like Return to Slender by Carol Ball. It's actually aimed at bariatric patients but is just as good for people who are just trying to eat a healthy diet x
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one of the Hungry Girl Cookbooks and am waiting on it to come in! I can't wait I love all her recipes on her site.
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    I like the Better Homes and Garden New Dieters Cookbook as well as The Biggest loser family cookbook!
  • moonkat1982
    Options
    So, I found what worked best for me and my home. The cookbook Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: New Family Classics Collection-Cost ~12.bucks and the website:Eatbetteramerica.com-Cost~ FREE! Happy day this should make it a bit easier for me to keep on track and on budget. Thanks for all the help MFP's :happy::heart: