I weight more than my hubby!

Options
(please excuse the typo on the title)

YIKES. Yes, i have passed up my hubby. Makes me sick. Not for long though. I will kick this fat's *kitten*!!!! ;)

Replies

• JeanMargaret
    Options
    Bek,

I weigh more than my fiance, too....much more. Though, I know I won't remain here. You can do whatever you set your mind to do, so I have no doubt that you will, indeed, kick the fat's *kitten*. You go 'head, lady!

*Kick it*

Jean
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Im more than what I weighed the day I delivered my 12 year old!!!!!!!!Lets kick these fat *kitten*!!!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Don't think about it negatively. Just think that soon enough you will be looking and feeling healthier. :)
  • French140
    French140 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Don't you hate that! I tried on a pair of his jeans just to see if they fit and they were TOO little!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I was just a few pounds shy of my husband which is what lead me here!
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 189, my husband is at 205. But I know he's putting off his weightloss efforts until I lose more of my weight. I don't know if he's consciously doing it or not. His goal is to be at 185. Which would mean I would weigh more than him...
    Don't give up.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My b/f well recently ex b/f blaaahhhhhh. weighs 130 and I weigh 157, it is ultimate motivation, to pass that weight. We can totally do it :D
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I used to weight more than my boyfriend, now im approximately his weight, and i want to weight less! He is also a little taller than i am... Its kind of frustrating, i totally understand you. We can do it!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I weighed more than my ex, a lot more... which is why he's now an ex! :laugh: All kidding aside, he could not put on weight, he was very slim and tall... we had takeaway nights in more than I care to think of and his weight didnt budge... I ballooned!!!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Me too. It has bugged the living daylights out of me for quite some time. He is also losing weight faster than me, which is typical. Still bugs me sometimes though. It's okay though! In a year's time I will weigh MUCH less than him!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    Im more than what I weighed the day I delivered my 12 year old!!!!!!!!Lets kick these fat *kitten*!!!

LOL! a pic of me 8 months prego with my 20 year old....DAMN I LOOKED GOOD! :sad:
  • trubeauty
    Options
    I weigh way more than my hubby too! That's why I am making the change and one of my goals is to weigh less than him. It's frustrating, but it's one of my motivators!
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am 35lbs heavier then my fiance :( I used to be 60lbs heavier but ive lost. Lets keep up the good work & we will soon be lighter then them! :laugh:
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Don't you hate that! I tried on a pair of his jeans just to see if they fit and they were TOO little!

Oh I know this pain!!

Actually, I am at my goal weight now (63kg) and my partner is at his (72kg) and he is skinnier than me! I spilt ice cream on my skirt on holiday and he'd just bought some new shorts...so I wore them for the rest of the day! (Perfect fit...they should be huge surely!?) That's embarrasing!! :blushing: Maybe we just have a deluded view that men should be so much smaller than women? Why really? As long as you're an okay weight for your height and build I think it's okay...
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    Me too, so but this too shall pass!
  • mamato4boys1girl
    Options
    Me too & it sucks!
    I have weighed more than my hubby since the birth of our first son, who will be 10 next week. :tongue: Although he just found out for the first time in probably 9 years what I really weigh, always hid it from him. I am about 10lbs away fom my pre-baby weight with my fourth son and hope to get there before he leaves for deployment in March so I can work on the extra weight while he is gone. I am right there with you, lets get ourselves going & weigh less than our hubbys - much less!!
  • katsmeow77
    Options
    Don't you hate that!! My husband is one inch shorter than me and I tell him he is petite, but he doesn't think he is. I am tall and have always been fairly thin with curves. No matter how thin I am, I always seem to be higher weight than most because I am 5'11". He is athletic and I am not. I, also, tried on his jeans and could barely button them. Thanks to MFP I can now fit into his jeans and he has got 10 lbs on me. Here's hoping for 20!!! Good luck to you, it'll happen.
  • Cstaub
    Cstaub Posts: 18
    Options
    Yea...my bf weights about 10lbs less then me....but he's also super skinny and strong. Is constantly driving me crazy...but we're happy together.
  • rfalce
    rfalce Posts: 11
    Options
    I weigh just a few pounds less and he's a power lifter!! :(
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I just got back down to weighing a bit less than my husband (and he has at least 9 inches height on me!). The first time I knew I weighed more than he did I could at least blame being pregnant but was still upset... this time was even worse! Hoping by next year I'll weigh at least a few pounds less than him too (assuming he gets down to a healthy weight this year, which really wouldn't be hard for him since he eats junk and still loses weight! SO not fair!)