ALWAYS BLOATED... ALWAYS.

Alright, so not always.
Usually when I drink coffee, I go to the bathroom. And when that happens, I have a flat stomach. Really nice.
However, if i dont do that, I am bloated.
My stomach yesterday morning was flat. As the day continued, I ate- that was normal.
I think my diary is open but I'll just tell you what I ate.
B-oatmeal
L-Fruit and sandwhich
S- Fiber bar (NOT fiber one)
D- chinese take out
D- cadburry chocolate ice cream

Honestly, it doesn't even matter what I eat. I always wake up in the morning with a bloated stomach. It is hard, so I know its not just my stomach fat or something. And it like builds up over a couple days, even though I do go to the bathroom. The next day I'll be even more bloated, and so on until I do something or eat something or drink something that makes me really go (sorry for the tmi) and then I'm flat again. I feel like the only way to keep the flatness is to not eat.
I don't know If I'm eating too much, If I have a hard time digesting or If I have a small stomach and normal people meals are just too big for my body. By the end of the day, my stomach is stretched out, like this-- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pu6wEWqzwao/UMCop6i7TFI/AAAAAAAAJt8/saSTawcR4mg/s1600/Desktop.jpg
just a little more bloated at the top too. Kind of like my stomach takes the shape of a right triangle.
I don't know what to do. I HATE being bloated like this!
Why can't I just go to the bathroom every morning and have my stomach flat again? It just doesn't work like that and The boating stays even when I go during the afternoon. I hate bloating.

Replies

• sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Well, I think it's normal for your belly to be more "bloated" at the end of the day because you have consumed things. I know for me though, when I eat carb/salt/sugar heavy I am definitely MORE bloated. So looking your sample meal, I see fibre bar, oatmeal, Chinese food and ice cream. Carbs, sugar, salt. Not saying these things are BAD, but they may be contributing to your "bloat." Try eating more veggies and simple protein for a couple days and see if that does anything for you.
  • hmroebuck
    hmroebuck Posts: 64 Member
    I didn't check your diary, but based on what you listed I'd guess you are overdoing sodium and simple carbs.

Eat more veggies
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    I don't know you, I didn't look at your picture. My suggestion is to do yoga. I can't guarantee the "bloat" will go away, but improving your core, posture and balance might give you a confidence and focus I'm guessing you might find benefit from.