Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Waist Trimmer Belt????

2»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    :smile: :smile:

Diet and exercise are first.

Although many individuals are searching for quick fixes for their fitness or weight loss issues, the truth is that there are few quick fixes which provide legitimate, long lasting results. The Cut Gut Exercise Belt does not offer a quick fix, but rather a supportive tool which can help serious athletes and fitness enthusiasts continue their journey toward their strength and fitness goals.

The Cut Gut can promise great results because this product is based on the advanced technology of compression and thermal energy in order to promote a natural reaction in the abdominal area during intense workout sessions. State of the art Neoprene fabric not only helps to compress the abdominal area, but also promotes increased blood circulation which has a direct effect on metabolism. This dual effect helps to shape the abdominal area while shedding fat through increased metabolism. Any blood circulation increases the cardiovascular system is strengthened and the metabolic rate at which fat is being burned from the body is heightened. Over an extended period of time cardio health, body fat levels and overall health is improved.

What a:

marcot_1339003222_carp.JPG

... load of carp.
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    They used to call that a corset and it squeezed your organs.

Whaaaaat da flllllluuuccck is wrong with you people???!!!!

:noway:
  • Jsoliz0525
    Jsoliz0525 Posts: 7 Member
    Ok. I know that the belt alone will not help you lose weight but what I wanted to know is, with a healthy diet and regular exercise, will the belt help trim down my stomach? I just bought one today and I am going to start wearing it when I workout. I have a large belly........ I'm in my 30's and have 3 kids. I was just hoping that it will help me burn a couple extra calories and help to flatten my tummy a little faster. Any thoughts?????

I have one and I personally think that is does help tighten up the tummy!
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    It does make you sweat more around the waist. More importantly, it helps you keep your abs tight during cardio. The belt should be worn as tightly as is comfortable (lay on the bed or the floor to put it on) and removed immediately after the workout. (I learned that one the hard way. If you leave it on too long after your workout it can cause extreme nausia)

Something keeping your core tight for you defeats the purpose most of keeping your core tight. If the belt is doing the work, the muscles aren't, resulting in a weaker core over time.