Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

blondie1238
blondie1238 Posts: 182
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I just did the first level... it's a 30 minute workout. I don't have a heart rate monitor that tells me how many calories I burned, or anything like that... however I did check my heart rate periodically throughout the workout and it was between 110 and 120. Does anyone have a guess how many calories I burned throughout the 30 minute workout, or can steer me to a website that can help me figure it out? Thanks.

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    I burned about that this morning but I am very fit so you may have burnt more. It is not a high intense Workout
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    I typically burn 250-300 calories during this video. I weigh 195 and my average heart rate is 127. Hope that is helpful. :)
  • Thanks for the input... I did a search online and found that a few people of my weight normally lose 200-220 calories, so you steered me in the right direction :)
  • jeannine1125
    jeannine1125 Posts: 5 Member
    Just did that workout as a trial on exercise TV...I do Hot yoga 1x per week and just love it... I was familiar with most of the moves and found it just challenging enough to keep me interested... I was sweating and "felt the moves" which is what you want!!! I found on line that someone said it burned 215 calories....so I am going with that!!! I am looking to add some dvd's to change things up a bit for home workouts... think I might buy this one!!! Good luck!!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.