The Metabolism Miracle

Options
Has anyone tried this diet? I tried it for about 4 weeks and I lost 8 lbs, but I just couldn't stick with it. I was just wondering if maybe I should try it again. It was really tough cutting out carbs for a whole 8 weeks, seems a little unreal. But just wondering if there is something to it??

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    if you cant stick with it, it will not keep the weight off long term. diets dont work; watching your calorie intake, exercising, and eating healthy, natural foods do work.

Good luck
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I went zero carb for a couple of months many years ago. I lost almost 20lbs but just couldn't stick with it. I was tired and cranky a lot. Counting here and making the healthiest choices possible is working much better for me. Good luck :)
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Look at this link and make an informed decision http://www.acaloriecounter.com/weight-loss.php#section1

This is my bible for weight loss. Tom Venuto
  • lizb59
    lizb59 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a big carb eater - so I'll look into it and report back, lol.
  • KtChiCa
    Options
    Any kind of crazy diet will not work long term for the majority of people. You have to look at weight loss as a journey and complete life style change. You have to make realistic goals in a realistic time frame and remember that Rome was not built in a day. Slow and steady will always win the race. Focus on making healthier choices in your life and try to get workouts in and I guarantee that weight will come off.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have gone to a low carb and virtually no sugar eatingplan. It seems to be working.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Look at this link and make an informed decision http://www.acaloriecounter.com/weight-loss.php#section1

This is my bible for weight loss. Tom Venuto

Yes, he's one of my favorites too. Common sense and no double talk.