e667ec01-0947-4661-bf73-f632b2f3b3d7.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.png

I lost 17.75 inches all over.

I'm now moving on to Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I started the kick start week today. You can follow my weightloss journey on my blog: cybernet00.com

Replies

• creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    way to go. I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. did you alternate days?
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    way to go. I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. did you alternate days?

I'm not sure what you mean :(

I did level 1 for 10 days then level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days. I didn't take any breaks in between. I felt that the amount of weight lifting for me didn't really need any recovery time.
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I mean did you alternate days and take a day off.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    were can I find the details on the 30 day shred for free? What did you use
  • sophiek1964
    sophiek1964 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great and you are going to LOVE Body Revolution! Great dedication!
  • cybernet00
    Options
    I mean did you alternate days and take a day off.

No, I did it straight through.
  • cybernet00
    Options
    were can I find the details on the 30 day shred for free? What did you use

You can actually find the 3 level videos free on YouTube. As far as the schedule goes you do every level for 10 days each and Sunday is a rest day ( I did not partake in the rest days I just worked through it).
  • cybernet00
    Options
    You are doing so great and you are going to LOVE Body Revolution! Great dedication!

Thanks you! I've done the first workout and I really really liked it. I went up from 5lb to 10lb weights. I have the cardio 1 to do later tonight. I'm not a big fan of cardio but I want to get all the weight off so I'm going to push it.
  • amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    way to go ! awesome loss! I too am doing 30 day shred! level 2 blaaa... but this gives me some that this will be working:flowerforyou:
  • cybernet00
    Options
    way to go ! awesome loss! I too am doing 30 day shred! level 2 blaaa... but this gives me some that this will be working:flowerforyou:

I started this with zero expectations. I was really just looking for something to bring me back to working out but I knew if I tried anything other than 20 to 30 minute workouts I would give up. My results really shocked me and excited me to continue on.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job! Were you soley doing 30 DS or were u alternating between gym, jogging, etc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!