Your fave workout dvds

Options
2»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my favorite workout dvds are definitely Cathe Friedrich! As a matter of fact,its all i own(lol)Her workouts have helped me achieve my weightloss so far! Very challenging:wink:

good luck to you!:smile:

Yes they are very challenging! I bought her starter set with the DVD and stepping platforms, and I usually only get a few minutes in before I am exhausted and frustrated because I can't keep up. I am keeping the DVD though so that when I get fitter I will hopefully be able to do the full workout.
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options
    My life saver was Slim in 6 by Debbie Seibers (BeachBody) and I am definitely ready to do their P90X now.
    I am starting it in September - date TBS
  • jlohern
    jlohern Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Cathe Friedrich is my favorite! Her cardio workouts are really fast-paced and it's a little difficult to keep up until you've been through it a couple times. I also love that she has lots of strength training. She's on FitTV everyday!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    my favorite workout dvds are definitely Cathe Friedrich! As a matter of fact,its all i own(lol)Her workouts have helped me achieve my weightloss so far! Very challenging:wink:

good luck to you!:smile:

Yep, love Cathe also. P90X, P90X+ and Turbo Jam are my other favs!

Jess
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    i really like exercise on demand. If you have time warner cable you can watch it even if you dont pay for on demand channels. It's something new all the time and i don't get bored!
  • i think they are called Core or something. its a dancing dvd and some other ones...
    oh and i watch Student Body on the n which arent workout dvds but inspiring anyways. its about highschool kids trying to lose weight and its helpful to me.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I have a few yoga DVDs with Rodney Yee which are good. I tend to prefer an x-box program my boyfriend turned me on to. It is called Yourself Fitness. It begins by taking a base reading of your current fittness level (heart rate, number of squats, pushups, crunches etc) and retests every 10 workouts. It creates new combinations each time you do it so the workout is never the same and it increases the difficulty based on your responses as to how difficult certain sections were. You can choose the length of the workout you want, the music style and the workout location. It even lets you select what extra equipment you have (weights, balance ball etc). Hard to get bored with this program :happy:
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is great. Doing TJ got me lean results!!! Its fun! You forget that you are working out!

Steph
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Gilad