Chalean Extreme

Dodi64
Dodi64 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I just received the Chalean Extreme that I ordered right after Christmas, but I'm a bit nervous to start. I know that some of you have tried the program. Any advise? :smile:

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    I've never tried Chalene extreme but I have tried some of her other programs and they are great. My favorite being TurboFire.

You're probably going to love it :-)
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    OMG!!!!!! I LOVE CE! I just started week 2 today. I lost 4-1/4 inches in my first week, 2 of which came from my saddlebag area!!!! Love those squats. On my burn circuit days I also to a 20-minute turbo jam! Chelene is awesome! Don't hesitate to start, but do take pictures and measure yourself just like she says.
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    I HIGHLY recommend anything Chalene! She knows her stuff and she knows what works. I started ChaLean Extreme before and of course I let life and everything in it stop me from doing what I needed to do. BUT that being said I'm starting back up TODAY! I am going to start back at square one and do this thing right! I hope we can keep each other accountable on sticking with this routine, if your up for it??? :bigsmile: I actually logged in today for this reason, to find people to start this thing with me and hopefully keep me accountable because that seems to be the only thing that keeps me going.

Anyone else wanna join?? :flowerforyou:
  • Just recieved my ChaLEAN Extreme friday night-Did Burn 1 DVD this morning-feel so amazing legs were shaking-really worked me. The first time a workout was really well explained with detailed moves. Chalene is amazing. 2nd day is rest so don't put it off any longer!
  • Dodi64
    Dodi64 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks everyone. Because of all your support I bit the bullet and my husband and I did the first DVD and I felt amazing after wards. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • HI everyone!!
    I am new to my fitness pal and to Chalean Extreme! I just finished turbo jam and am on my third day of CX!!! I really like it so far! anyone have any advise?
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    So what happened? Did you continue with it? I ordered this and expect to get it in the mail next week. Any pointers or tips?:smile:
This discussion has been closed.